part 8 🌱

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

Just something from you just change my whole day..
...

'Heyyy~ Scaraaaa~' The annoying voice continued to annoy me as I ignored him. 'Please answerrrr~' He pouted as I finally gave in and looked at him. 'What do you want Tartaglia..' I sighed and gave him an annoyed expression. 'Well.. Can I borrow your phone quickly?' Tartaglia gave me an innocent look which pisses me off. I gritted my teeth as I shoved my hand in my pocket. 'If I gave you my phone will you shut up???' I sighed as he smiled. 'Of course I will Scara! You'll be really shocked once I give it back' He squished my cheek with a smirk and snatched my phone out of my hand. 'I hope you don't do anything embarrassing cause I will snatch that wig of yours out.' I spat out as he nodded his head and opened my phone.

A few minutes passed as I felt him slam his hand on my table. 'Shit.. You fucking scared me..' I gasped and took a deep breath as he let out a smirk. 'Might as well check your messages in Insta' He winked and walked out. 'Thank me later Scara!!' He gave me another wink as I looked at my phone confused. 'You should've gave the phone to him..' A voice spoke out as I looked to see who it was. 'Thanks a lot for noticing Signora..' I sighed as she sat next to me with her arms crossed facing me. 'Now why did you give your phone to him in the first place?' She asked as I looked at her with an annoyed expression. 'That stupid fucking idiot wouldn't shut the fuck up about not giving me my goddamn phone to him since he had 'something' to do on it so I just gave it to him so he would shut the fuck up!' I rolled my eyes as Signora sighed. 'You should practice not swearing..' She brought out mochi and teared the wrapper revealing he mochi. 'Well you better stop thinking that almost everyone in this school has a crush on you..' I spat as she gave me a glare. 'Watch your fucking mouth Balladeer..' She munched on the mochi as I chuckled. 'And what if I don't?' I smirked as she rolled her eyes. 'Just open your messages I'm Interested in what that Ginger put' She shoved my phone to my chest as I sighed. 'Fine fine just give me a minute...'

I stared at my screen shocked as my cheeks start to form in the shade of bright red. 'You okay? Did a fever just randomly hit you out of nowhere?' Signora looked at me with a confused look and shook my shoulder. I hit my head in the table as Signora suddenly jumped. '...Did you just passed out...?' I felt my face go more red as I showed her my messages and she snatched my phone out of my hand.

Kaedehara 🍁

heyyy 😋

Hey Scara :)

This is very unusual

How come you text first
now?? 🤨🤨

Is there something wrong
with you???

🤨🤨🤨

Nothing is wrong with
me dw

I was just asking..

if..

Just say it 😒

I want it to be a surprise
😔

Oh

Anyway continue

So do you want to go
on a mini date with me
this Saturday? 🤩