🍑🥝 - Dance With Me

(🍑🥝 ▪︎ MoTzu)

3rd Person's POV
It is a great Sunday morning today and as usual Momo is currently opening up her dance studio.

Hirai Momo, is none other than the famous dancer who managed to make her way up to success from the bottom.

It was no surprise that she'd be famous and successful and even now having her own dancing studio here in South Korea.

She is after all a dancer many people look up to including our Tzuyu here.

"Good morning ma'am." A young female greeted Momo

"Oh? Tzuyu good morning. Why so early?" Momo asks as she had just finished unlocking the entrance door of her dance studio.

"Um... better than late ma'am." Tzuyu answers while scratching the back of her head which causes Momo to chuckle

"Stop calling me ma'am will you? Unnie is fine." Momo said

"Ah, alright if you said so ma'am- uh... I mean unnie." Tzuyu said which made Momo giggle at how cute the younger girl is

"Let's go." Momo said as she opens up the door for the younger girl to go inside first.

"Yes, thank you." Tzuyu said and bowed her head a little as she goes inside the building first.

Tzuyu is not a dance instructor here whatsoever, she's just the janitor and working full time every Saturday and Sunday at the dance studio so she could make extra money to help her parents pay for her school fees. Other than that, Tzuyu also has another reason why she works here as a janitor since she could've tried working as a barista at a cafe which seemed more fun than being a janitor in a dance studio, but again she has a reason for working here.

Tzuyu admires Momo a lot and she also has passion for dancing, but of course Tzuyu couldn't pay a teacher to teach her dancing, since she had no money to do so.

So, when she heard that the Hirai Momo is opening a dance studio here in South Korea, she was so happy and excited eventhough she knows she couldn't pay to be taught by the Hirai Momo since well, she has no money for it and so she comes up with an idea.

It was cunning of her, she admits. But what could she do? She was desperate. She wanted to learn how to dance from the Hirai Momo that she so much admires.

Tzuyu decided that if she applies to work as a janitor in the dance studio, she could help gain money to help her parents with paying her school fees and also she could watch and observe Momo at the same time. It is a win win situation am I right?

On the weekdays, Tzuyu couldn't really watch and observe fully what Momo had taught to her students since Tzuyu couldn't work full time on weekdays since she has school in the morning til the afternoon and so she is always excited everytime weekends come because she could finally watch and observe fully what Momo will teach to her students and after that when she goes home she would try doing it herself at home.

It has been always like that as Tzuyu just teaches herself how to dance from watching youtube videos and now from watching Momo teaching her students.

Although that, Tzuyu still wished that Momo could teach her properly on how to dance and give comments and critics to Tzuyu on how to improve her dancing since Tzuyu never really know whether she's doing a dance correctly or not.