🐧🥝 - Secrets

(🐧🥝 ▪︎ MiTzu)

(⚠️WARNING: Murder)

3rd Person's POV
There are things that you don't want people to know about and those things are what people call secrets.

But sometimes, when those secrets are kept for too long by a person, they could accidentally or even intentionally reaveal those secrets by themselves.

Besides, secrets are meant to be found out and revealed by the end right? It's not something you can keep to yourself about for the rest of your life.

In this case, a 24 years old female named Myoui Mina has secrets she accidentally reveals to someone she considers herself close to.

That night, the two females were alone in Mina's room, snuggled up in a blanket. They weren't girlfriends nor are they friends... they are just... close to each other...

"Do you want my snack?" Mina asks the taller girl while offering her snack to the taller girl who is snuggled beside her.

The taller girl didn't answer and just stares blankly at the TV in front of them, seeming to be zoning out.

"Alright." Mina answers and then sighs as she knows the answer to her question.

After that it was just silent. It wasn't awkward or anything, but rather calming and only the sound of the rain and thunder could be heard other than the TV that is currently playing the movie Titanic.

Mina and the taller girl beside her, who is known as Tzuyu had watched this movie a lot of times, but it seems like they just can't stop watching it.

Mina's reason of watching the movie was simple, because it is what Tzuyu likes to watch so she of course wanted to know what the movie is about and what Tzuyu likes about it only to find out it was just the same old and boring romance movie. Although Mina is uninterested in the movie, she sure finds herself watching it repeatedly for no reason. Even now they are watching the same movie for who knows how many times, but they just seemed to enjoy it I guess.

Tzuyu though, she doesn't know why she watches the movie Titanic a lot. She knew what would happen in every scene and could guess everything that happens next after a scene correctly because of the amount of times she has watched this movie. It was to the point where now she is just zoning out and not watching the movie.

Mina sighs again for the Nth time that day. She shifts herself to sit more comfortably and to face Tzuyu now.

Tzuyu also shifts herself to face Mina now. By now they were facing each other with Tzuyu just staring at Mina blankly and Mina staring at Tzuyu but with an unreadable emotion.

"Tzu..." Mina called slowly

Tzuyu didn't answer and just continued on staring at the shorter girl in front of her.

"I have to tell you something..." Mina continued

Tzuyu just continued staring as if indicating Mina to continue.

"I have been keeping this for a long time Tzu... and I just can't keep it anymore..." Mina said as she looks away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was silent. She is still waiting for Mina to continue on.