A Tangled Web Saga In Certain Spiderverse

🕸️🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕷🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕸︎🕸️

He was told to keep his mask on—no matter how torn his suit gets the first thing he had to make sure was his mask covering his face.

He could've just gone by an old-school vibe with only covering the eye but that would turn the whole covering identity thing pointless.

Swinging from one building to another—Spiderman, as he was a vision by the world which he is at the moment. Fighting the green glob monster, a specimen created by an evil lunatic scientist that he finally put behind bars last summer, popped up in the middle of bustling cities from the underground sewer.

What could possibly be worst than a slime that vomits acid triumphantly holing the road and buildings?

The spiderling(?)—Let's go with that name. Land sideways on a double-story cafe with his long leg planted to the glass watching over the acid glob throwing each part of its molecule to the building around.

Fortunately, the city has been evacuated so all he had to focus is how to stop this thing.

"Holy crap!"

Voices. He shouldn't be hearing voices in the middle of the empty city. 

The spiderling turns seeing a certain familiar face watching over him with widened eyes behind his glasses in his barista uniform and apron still on. He got his camera too.

"Hi! I'm-Yeonjun...Choi Yeonjun, I'm like the biggest fan of yours I mean, not that kind of crazy fan but more like a superfan...hey can um—can we uh take a picture or just me taking pictures of you—"His face was visibly amused because of how a big fan he is toward spiderman.

The guy in the suit knew that because—

he always watching how dedicated he is with updating and hyping up over the masked hero

Even though people around him ridicule his enthusiasm, even push him around, and ruin his school articles on the mood board.

He's also apparently hot under those fitted clothes and glasses. One time the girls at school went wild seeing him wiping his sweats unintended showing off his rippling abs.

It was his bestfriend and most likely the guy he had a crush on. Yeonjun

"What the—get out of here!...No! Wait, stay! stay in the building!", He waddles his hand in various motion

"You want me to go out?" Yeonjun ask muffling from behind the glass

"I want you to stay!", His voice was hardly heard

"Okay! Out! Got it!", The glasses male put thumbs up before making a run to the door across the cafe.

His spider sense tingled as he detached himself away from the building. The slime thingy monster approached him, leaving its chubs by the road as it slowly ate out the pavement,

He needs to be away from there so it won't get to Yeonjun. The male held out his wrist shoot its web to the lamp post on both sides of the monster then bring it down together slowing it down.

He heard Yeonjun's voice astonished, by the way, he singlehandedly pulled off the lamp far ahead. Didn't delay longer he grab the glasses male with his wrist shoot out another cobweb and they swing away to a much taller building and a bit farther. Yeonjun screeched whenever the bits of green slime was thrown at them but the hero made sure to swerve his webs avoiding every attack effortlessly

Once they landed, Yeonjun wheezed out as his shaking hand let go of his fitted suits.

"Oh My God! Holy crap! Holy crap! what was that!??" He holds the brick pillar on the rooftop to support his jelly legs.