! Introduction !

Zania works at passed down cafe from the wickhams family, it's been passed down through generations, once it got to Zania and Haden's turn, it's all pressured on them. but the way Zania gets away with it all? well, her favorite customer, there is multiple reasons why she loves this customer, either cause she's a regular, a very cute girl, or something maybe even deeper..

Find out in "to the one I love." 

Character list/names

Sean, Selena

Jake, Jacklin

Drew, Diana

Henry, Helena

Liam, Lily

Zoey, Xavier

Lia, Lucas

Zander, Zania

Luke, Lucy

Milly, Micah

Hailey, Haden

Stacy, Steven

Miya and Sean (micheal and shannon)

Whenever Lucy comes into the cafe Zania's stomach fills with butterflies, she usually gets her order than leaves, but one day all of that changed. Once Zania finds out her and Lucy used to hang out all the time, and that they go to the same school everything in her life feels like a lie. How did she not know about this?! Wouldn't even Lucy known?? The only thing Zania remembers is her mom the only one there for her when she was younger, it changed when she got into middle school, but she never remembers anything else when she was younger. But now she has to try to make new memories with Lucy to remember. The only thing they have in common is coffee. wait.. That's it! 

Zania tries to use her brewing skills to become friends with Lucy, but once she brings a group of people into the cafe with her Zania feels doubtful about her and Lucy actually becoming friends.

Will Zania use this coffee brewing skills of hers to have a closer bond with the Angel? Or will she fail?