Six

Hey, everyone! While I was scrolling through youtube, I found this song that matches with Iris's saying that although she was just a beginner, nothing stands in her way. Enjoy!!!!!! (Oh, one thing. Don't play it until I say so.)

Cassandra:

In order for mom to not know about this supposed twin sister of mine, I told her that she was my new friend that came from a foreign school. It was bad to lie, but I had no other choice. Sue was already in my bedroom when I got there with Sunshine. "How did she do that?" Sunshine asked, impressed. "She does it everytime," I answered. "It is lucky that I have her as my best friend, because she is brave, kind, strong and a good listener." But when I looked at my'twin', she suddenly looks sad. "What is wrong, Sunshine?" I asked. She sighed. "Your best friend reminded me of someone," she said quietly. "Who is this friend of yours?" Sue asked. Sunshine took a deep breath and replied, "This friend of mine is really special. Her name is Iris Cloudia and we met when I rescued her from the evil Black Soldiers. She told me that she had rare powers, but unable to control them. Even though I trained her so hard, I thought she was not ready. But she told me something that made me cry. It was:
'Sunny, even though you thought I'm still weak, I am stronger and nothing will stand in my way. Because I will always be with you.' Then she sang a song called 'Unstoppable'.

(A/n: Play the song.)

"When Queen Margaret Nemesis seized the throne, Iris wanted to come with me to find you. But I said to her, 'Iris, if we are together, the soldiers will spot us. Therefore, you must hide in a secret place until I came back.' At first, she was angry. But after persuading her, she hugged me and said, 'I will miss you. Will you come home soon so we can overthrow Nemesis?' I nodded and we said our goodbyes, then I left in the portal that connects to the human world."

"Did she give up waiting for you?" Sue asked. Sunshine suddenly said, "Gave up? NO! She never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting is near! She is still waiting for me in Balarius. Don't judge her!"

(A/n: Do you noticed what Sunshine said? This line came from a song, except I added 'she'.)

I was very shocked by her behaviour. "Wow..." Sue muttered. "You scared me." Sunshine laughed and apologized, "Sorry." "That's okay," I replied. "But before going to this Balarius, I have two things to say to you."
"Oh?" "First, please let Sue come with us. She might be a help," I said. After for three minutes, she said, "As you wish, my sister!" At this, Sue grinned at me and Sunshine. "What is the second?" Sunny asked.

After telling everything about me at school, Sunny was shocked. "Nobody bullies a princess and gets away with it!" She cried. "I know," I said sadly. "I have been bullied by four girls, Eva, Beverly, Crystal and Nancy. I needed a way to taste their own medicine. Will you and Sue help me tomorrow?" "I guess..." Said Sue. "I will do anything to protect my sister!" Sunshine declared. Great. Why did I said that ? Oh well. I shoul probably stick them. Wonder what will happen tomorrow when Sunshine comes to Everton High?

What will happen tomorrow when Sunshine comes to school? Will she confront the bullies? Also, will Iris be able to see her friend again? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!🌸🏵🌼