7 A Confession!

~ WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOMEONE IN THE EYES, YOUR HEART ALWAYS TELLS YOU IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE YOUR HOME OR JUST A HOUSE DECORATING BY FLOWERS. ~

Time changed to morning.
Biggboss played the morning song but unlike most days Tejasswi wasn't ready to leave the bed and dance. She just snuggled into the bed more. On the other side Karan was groaning because of the sound. But he eventually made his way out of the bed.

He got up and made his Chai and sat with the head phones. He was saw everyone dancing but he was searching for her. He came to know that she hadn't danced and slept in when Nishant went to her to ask if she was okk. And she whispered a meek yes. But he knew she wasn't.

Then the screen switched over to Rashmi and Umar talking. He considered them friends and he wanted to know what they were talking about so early in the morning.

KARAN'S POV
I heard Rashmi saying something to Umar with my and teja's name. That's what had me interested. Rashmi was saying how she thinks me going will make Teja weak. But what was shocking was she said is with a smirk. Like she wanted this. What she said shocked me more because I thought of her as a friend, she said that it's great that me and Tejasswi ended on a bad not because now my fans wouldn't want to support and she might leave as well. What hurts me the most is Umar being my best friend is sitting right next to her and isn't saying anything rather agreeing.

Guilt that's what I felt right now. Whereas there was this one girl who fought against all odds for me and on the other said was a guy who claimed to be my best friend but sat there and bitched about me. And guess what me being as dumb as I am I choose to fight with my girl for this guy. Right now I was getting these flashbacks of everyone including my own girlfriend and Salman sir warning me about him. But guess what I am too naive to take the hint.

But he wasn't like this was he? It's Rashmi who did this to him. Maybe I am thinking too much. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Maybe we can still survive through this.

Karan was hurt but he hadn't given up on Umar. How could he? He thought of him as one of the most important people not just on the show but in life. He wanted to mend things with him. But little did he know Umar was long gone.

On the other side Tejasswi was sad and low today and the reason was obvious to everyone. Nishant was trying his hardest to cheer her up but it didn't seem to work at all. Pratik was trying to have a banter with her like they would normally but this wasn't an ideal situation. Was it?

TEJASSWI'S POV
Today was a new day but I didn't feel like getting up. I wanted to snuggle into t felling of him more. The more times goes by the more I miss him. I don't think I have ever had a feeling of miss someone more than I miss him right now. I miss him, his touch, and his voice even him fighting with me.

I see how hard Nishant and Pratik have been trying to cheer me up but it's not going to work out. Because right now and always all I will need is him. But I am grateful for these to maniacs next me. We might not support each other in the game but it's always fun around them. At least I don't have to expect something from them and then get hurt.

I don't know what happened but I heard rakhi ji and devo talk about Karan and how much him not being in house has made the spouse dull. Something just gets over me and I feel like crying again. I don't want cry in front of any one so I run to the washroom saying I need to use it. I also know this might have made Nishant and Pratik suspicious but I need to be alone right now.

At this point even hearing about him makes me feel sad and low. So I go to the washroom and fall apart. All I say right now is "Sunny I miss you. Why did you have to leave? Please come back, I can't be here without you. You know I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you. (She said in a flow and didn't even realize she did.)

It had to her so much time to calm down and get out of the washroom. She washed her face and went back like nothing ever had happened.

KARAN'S POV
I hadn't been paying a lot of attention onto what was happening because my heart was constantly thinking about teja and my mind was thinking about Umar and our friendship. Until I saw teja running towards the washroom and it looked like she was about to cry.

She locked herself into the washroom. Despite not having her mike I knew she had been crying. I didn't want her to cry when I was right here. I started to hear her faint words. I knew she was talking about me. Because she said something likes sunny and then she said missing you. She also added how she doesn't think she would be able to do this anymore. WAITTTT am I hearing right or am I just dreaming. DID SHE JUST SAY SHE LOVED ME.? Please tell me it's not a dream because right now it felt like my most beautiful dream. Despite being away from her I couldn't believe she was the only reason I was happy and hearing her say she loves me just felt HOME.

_________________________________________
SURPISE A DOUBLE UPADTE FOR YOU ALL SINCE YOU ALL SAID THE LAST ONE WAS TOO SHORT FOR YOU. SO ENJOYYY. LOVE YOU.

XOXO SUHANI