THE SMART GIRL

There lived a girl named Priscilla. She was a smart and beautiful girl. Her parents loved her so much because she is their first and only child. Her parents are very rich and hardworking.
    Priscilla was loved  in school because she had manners and respect for her teachers and everyone. She successful graduated from junior secondary school into Senior Secondary.
       She was hardworking in her studies so her parents bought her a second Phone which was Iphone 13, she was very excited about it and thanked her parents very much. Priscilla was given the opportunity to use different social media.
      Two years later,she graduated into University and became''the talk of the day in her previous School''.  She did very well and made her parents proud.
       Priscilla was Smart and beautiful and she was being spoilt with money by her parent. Any amount of money she requests for she was been given. She appreciated the love of her parents and used it wisely not waywardly.
       Every day Priscilla will be intimidated by a unison of girl for her to join their group but she keeps refusing. Priscilla will always see those girls laughing and having fun and they never read for thier first semester examination, but they always pass getting (A1) , she wondered how those girls always pass without reading, after a lot of inspection of the girls she found out about a thing that shocked her.
She red-handedly caught the four girls which were Elizabeth, Precious, Queen and Paula in the practice of Examination Malpractice.
          On the day of their first semester examination she saw the four girls seating accordingly, then she suspected their seating position, so she decided that she will seat behind the girls.
      After half an hour she saw Queen bringing out paper but she never knew where it came from, Priscilla watched the girls for an hour and discovered that they engaged themselves in Examination Malpractice.
      Priscilla wondered how they entered the hall without the University Checking Process.After the assessment she heard something shocking, she heard the four girls analyzing how they escaped. They said:
''How smart of us to think of that idea'', Queen said.
''I totally agree '' Precious said
''Assuming we came early and not late late we would have been caught, and expelled from the University. If that had  happened, we all will have been in Hot roasted chicken!'' Paula exaggerated.
"Ha ha ha, Paula your so funny '' Precious said
      That conversation awestrucked Priscilla. When the girls saw Priscilla at their back, they knew that Priscilla had heard their conversation, so Paula said"If you tell anyone one, I'll make sure you get beaten mercilessly"
That word beaten mercilessly made Priscilla afraid, so she tolled no soul except her Parents.
   After 3 months another semester started, Priscilla did excellently as usual and everyone was proud her, she showed a clear example that "Hardwork achieves Success". She did so well that she had won so many gifts and medals, she was know to be so hardworking and studious. Priscilla is a girl that chooses the type of friends she associates and relate with, her friends are people who impact good morals and values in her life, and impact positively in her life.
      After the second semester, the time had arrived for the whole University to write their second Examination. Priscilla told herself before the examination that if she sees the four girls cheating she will report to the invigilator and they will be expelled. Her action was according to her goal, fortunately she won against the girls and they were been expelled from the University.
     After that incident, everyone in the school praised Priscilla for her courage and smartness. Priscilla parents were called to the school and  she was given a scholarship to finish her course in the best University.
     Priscilla was known all over her town for her wisdom and courage. From that day Priscilla was known as the "Smart Girl"