wassup girl?

Breey woke up the next morning happy about what happened last night she got up and took a shower.

She put her clothes on she decided to get cute today she put on a Chicago bulls crop top and some high waisted pants with her Jordan double nickels.

She wore her hair curly. She got in her car when she got a call from her girls lhlee and keshiya saying pick them up she drove to lhlee house and they came out looking bad. They got in and said hey. Breey said hey.

Breey drove to the gas station because she needed gas lhlee and keshiya got out for some snacks all of them had on their ray bands they looked good.

Then some boys tried to holla at them "aye girls" they turned around and looked. "us?" breey said "yeah y'all" the boy said. "we gon be late for school" keshiya said. "hell yeah" Breey said. "fuck school" lhlee said. They laughed and went to see what the boys wanted.

"what's your name" he asked Breey "Breey" she said. "and you" he was looking at keshiya. "key" she said. "what about you luh baby" asking lhlee.

Lhlee rolled her eyes and said "lhlee." "y'all looking good me and my boys want y'all number" Breey and her girls gave it to them Breey thought I mean they was cute. They got in the car and went to school.

They got in the parking lot Breey pulled In her parking space they sat there for a minute. "I got a blunt."

Breey said "shid let's smoke" lhlee said. They smoked got out the car and went into the building they all had they ray bands on so people couldn't tell the was high.

* 2 hours later *

Breey woke up she had been asleep the whole first block. She walked to her second block Nez wasn't in there.

She sat her stuff down and went to the snack machine she had the munchies. She walked to the snack machine out the dollar in when all of a sudden Nez came up and scared her.

She jumped "nigga what the fuck you doing?" Breey said still high as fuck. Nez was laughing. "chill luh baby" Nez said. "fuck that" Breey said laughing.

They walked back to class. Breey walked in eating her fruit snacks and said "wassup fuck boys and punk bitches" laughing. She was still high.

Breey and Nez started talking "so wassup with me and you ma?" Breey looked. "boy I've know you for 2 today's you may take a seat ok ?" Nez said but "I like you." "take me out" she said still eating fruit snacks.

"and I will " he said laughing. The block was over with she got a text while changing classes It was the boy from the gas station. Derock.

Derock: wassup girl.
Breey: who is this?
Derock: Derock girl you better act like you know
Breey: lmao
Derock: come see me after school at the mat
Breey: i might

she hung up the phone and smiled. But then again was confused she liked Nez but she wanted to give Derock a chance.

* 3 hours later *

school was over and Breey didn't have to work. Nez texted her.

Nez: wassup I want to take you out.
Breey: no
Nez: oh fr?
Breey: boy you know I'm playing come get me.

Breey smiled and threw her phone down she picked out her outfit a fitted dress and some converses she went in the bathroom to take a shower.

She was in the shower thinking I wonder where he taking me I can't believe I actually like this boy.

Her thoughts broke when the water turned cold she got out dried off and put her clothes on did her hair then Nez came. Breey opened the door.

Nez looked in total awe. She looked and said "what?" "you look astonishing" he said. Breey blushed he said "ok come got a nigga feeling all soft and shit."

Breey locked the door behind her and they got in his Cadillac the newest one. Breey said "ok den Nezzy Nez" "hustling my girl" Nez said. He drove us to this park with only a blanket and a pick nick basket it was well lit Breey was impressed.

They walked towards the blanket and Breey said "I can't believe you did this for me." Then before Nez could say anything a girl came and said

"NEZ WHAT IN THE SWEET FUCK YOU CALL YO SELF DOING WITH THIS BITCH?" this bitch? who the fuck she talking bout? Breey thought she stood tapped her on her shoulder and cleared her throat

"um excuse me BITCH WHO TF YOU CALLING A BITCH? WHO TF IS YOU?" "Zoyden his girlfriend bitch" breeys world felt like it stopped.