Drunken Mess

When Breey seen that she didn't know what to do so she just went over there Nez wasn't her boyfriend anyway when Nez seen Breey get in the car with Derock he didn't say anything he just looked like he seen a ghost. Breey didn't care it made her feel good he was with hoeyden anyway.

When they left Breey told Derock to get her some burger king hell she was hungry. They stopped by burger king and got something to eat they ate in the parking lot when Breey song came on RGF island by fetty wap. Breey started to sing "My niggas stack they money just to spend it yeahhhhh babyyyy" "cause when you die you cannot take it with you" Derock started to sing.

Breey didn't sing the next part because that was her and Nez thing. Breeys phone had vibrated it was Dee.

Dee: word is Nez been talking bout you bad.
Breey: oh fr?

Breey didn't get a text back but she was 38 hot she told Derock to take her home. Derock drove her home he could tell something was bothering Breey so he asked her "what's wrong ma?" "nothing" Breey replied as she stared blankly out the window. Derock left it alone and dropped Breey off.

Breey went in the house took a shower and went to sleep when Breey woke back up it was 2 in the morning. She checked her phone nothing she turned her TV on she started watch re-runs of that's so raven. Breey dozed off back into sleep.

When she woke up it was Saturday the night of the party she texted all her contacts and reminder them about the party and she posted it on all the social media sites. she called deasha "its my birthday party bihhhhh." "I know girl I can't wait to turn up tonight they got off the phone. Nez called Breey. Breey asnwered. "wassup fuck nigga" "stop playing girl what you mad at now" "shut the fuck up" Breey said "look you finna drop this fucking attitude" Breey hung up she didn't have time for this shit.

Nez called right back "fuck is up?" "Heard some things about you Nez. Heard you was talking bout me I don't like that" Nez smacked his lips "Mane who told you that bullshit" "don't worry about that just know somebody did." Breey said. "mane they just know we got a bond. And they don't wanna see us shine." Nez said. "mhmm I hear you. you coming to my party tonight at 10" Breey said trying to change the subject.

"you know I'm going to be off in there baby" "Nez so help me god if you bring Zoyden." "I'm not chill ma" Nez said. they talked for another hour and got off the phone.

* 1 hour before the party *

Breey and Dee got ready for the party they we're curling their hair when they song back that ass up came on Breey and dee couldn't resist they had to throw the ass in a circle. When Breey and dee where done getting read they went outside and took some pictures.

They got in the car and went to bench wamers. When they got there they parked and went in it was so live evrybody was there. Some people she didn't even know were there but she didn't care she was happy her party was jumping. They had hookas and mascato in the VIP. Dee, Nez, Breey, Lhlee, Keshiya Keyasia, and some of Nez friends was all in VIP partying.

Breey took shots back to back she didn't care she was finally 18. She was celebrating. Breey was drunk she started shaking her ass on Nez. Dee didn't like it she didn't like Nez but she coudnt tell Breey nothing. Breey and Nez was dancing in VIP which turned into kissing. Breey was ready to go home with Nez. Her and Nez was drunk but she still thought she could drive.

Breey friends tried to stop her from driving. But Breey snuck out the club Breey and Nez got in her car. Breey threw up before she could even start the car so Nez said let me drive Breey got in the passenger side.

They drove out bench warmers parking lot and stopped at a stop light. When they went they realized they needed gas when nez tried to pull into the gas station parking lot Nez ran into a pole a pain shot threw breeys leg and she hit her head on the dash. They were in a car accident.