❥ Chapter 5

Moodboard found from Sleepy ♡ on Pinterest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ☹ ~

A few hours later, Boris came out of his recording room, looking sad and tired.
"Are you okay?" Sergei asked Boris.
"No." Boris replied.
"Why?" Ash asked.
"Everything.. Happening right now. I am.. Ashamed.. Of what Russia has done.." Boris said. "I'm... Ashamed to.." Boris trailed off. He couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling at that moment.
Ash looked at Boris for a moment, then looked down at the ground. He didn't know how to deal with other people's emotions, let alone his own.

Boris gave up and sighed after trying to tell Ash what he was feeling. He knew that Ash didn't know how to handle situations like this. He never knew how.
The four of them sat in silence for a long period of time. Eventually, Boris checked the time and said "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight" as he got up and walked to his bedroom.
The other three said goodnight to Boris, then continued to stare at random things in silence. Everyone got really tired and closed their eyes. 

A few minutes later, when everybody was almost asleep, they heard glass shattering. Everyone jolted awake and saw that the window next to the couch was broken. There was a rock on the floor, which is what had broken the window. Boris ran out, terrified and asked "What was that?!" 

Ash shrugged, Anatoli was shaking in fear, ans Sergei replied with "I don't know." 
Boris looked at the window and saw the rock on the floor. He started panicking internally and said "We'll have to get out of here. Soon." Then went back to bed. Everybody felt sleepy again, despite it being cold as hell, now. Ash fell asleep, first. Sergei fell asleep, next, while Anatoli couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Ash. Eventually, after hours of thinking, Anatoli finally fell asleep.

---------------

((Kai: Heyyy.. Sorry that this chapter is really short and if I took a while to update. and I don't care that a shitty website is stealing my shit anymore. It's not like it's the end of the world.  Also how are y'all doing?))

--------------

Published: 3/20/2022

Word count: 339