Chapter 18: Kendall and Jo wedding Day

Previously on the last chapter:
Me and my husband James Diamond we finally bring our baby boy James Isaac Diamond Jr back home from the hospital. And everybody else meet our baby boy and they already in love with him and so are we.

On with this chapter:
It is my birthday month which is August and Kendall and Jo are finally getting married. And they decided to get married on my birthday. By the way I was shocked that they picked this date for their wedding. Me and my husband James baby boy James Isaac Diamond Jr is already a month old. He looks like his daddy more now. But my husband James says I am just jealous of our baby boy handsome looks. Which is true our baby boy is very handsome and cute as well. And I still had some baby weight I need to lose. But my husband James says he loves me with a bit more curves that are on my body now. So everybody else is going to be at Kendall and Jo wedding. And me and my husband James and everybody else was going to see Logan since his late girlfriend Lucy Stone ( my husband James Diamond ex girlfriend). Lucy Stone and their unborn baby got killed in that car accident. Me and my husband James knew there was going to be major drama between Logan and his ex girlfriend Camille current boyfriend Jett Stetson (who caused the accident by the way).

So everybody else was at the rehearsal dinner at Nobu a restaurant in L.A. on August the 19th before Kendall and Jo wedding day. We even celebrate my 25th birthday early as well since it was on Kendall and Jo wedding day. They had got me a birthday cake and of course it was Captain America themed because I love me some of Chris Evans that plays Captain America \ Steve Rogers in the movies. (By the way I am huge Marvel #mcu fan).
Here is my birthday cake they got for me:

By the way guys my name is not Chloe it is Jessica

The rehearsal dinner went very well. We all left and went back to the PalmWoods condos except for Kendall and his soon to be wife Jo. Because Kendall stayed at his mom and sister house. While Jo stayed with Carlos and Alexa condo 6J.

So the morning of the wedding everybody was nervous because Kendall and Jo wedding was 1:35 in the afternoon. Me and my husband James were worried that Logan would caused a huge scene. But we brushed it off.

Here is a picture of our baby boy James Isaac Diamond Jr one month old already: