1

"Welcome back Students!!" The teacher said with a bright smile. She was everyone's favorite teacher. "As you all know. I never give homework for the first two weeks.!!"

The kids all cheered!

"But i have an idea." She smiled stupidly making everyone laugh. "You have the first two weeks to make up a dance and a song to go with. You dont have to cause you know me!"

"But if you want to you can and you'll get to exempt your finals this year." Everyone agreed to doing it.

"3RACHA! 3RACHA! 3RACHA!!!!" The three stood up and laughed.

"You may pick whos in your group!" 3racha (you know who it is yall not dumb) rushed over to the 4 boys.

"Hi guys :)" the all smiled at them.

"Hope you 4 are ready to dance and sing!" "Oh were more than ready!" They all laughed. Everyone got with who they wanted and the teacher put on 3racha songs cause why not.

"Hey channie hyung??" "Hm? Whats up jeongin?" "I have an idea for the name already ^>^" "oh really?" "What is it?" "How does....Awkward Silence sound?"

"I like it! Now for a beat." Chan pulled out his computer and started making random beats.

"Oh my god, 쟤 좀 봐 기분이 완전 우울해~" everyone looked at jeongin. "._." "W-what?" "Ur voice...its beautiful!!!" "Thanks ^>^" "plus it went good with that part....hmmm alright everyone!!! Listen up class."

"Mrs. Park! Do you have any mics and headphones?" She smirked and opened her closet smiling. "I got everything chan." He smiled. All the boys moved the desks out the way and set up mics and stuff to record.

"ARE WE ABOUT TO WITNESS GREATNESS!!!??" "HELL YEA!" Chan being chan already got the beats. Jisung got the music to go with it. "Changbin back ground notes please!"

"What should i say hmmmmm~" "dude just say like 'ah' or something" "Ah!" Everyone started laughing even changbin.

"Alright alright... i got all of it put together!" Chan yelled while sitting at his computer. "Boys lyrics lets go!"

(Just letting yall know. Im shit with story lines. And since i was just gonna make this a short story, im gonna sorta rush it? Idk. But yea!)

"I GOT SOME!!!!" "OK CHRIS CHANGBIN AND SEUNGMIN COME HERE!!" They ran over. "Ok chris this is your part and you go first. While he sings changbin say 'hihi' ok?"

"Ok." "Good then seungmin this is your part." He hands him the paper. "Then you changbin." "NOW GO!"

"일단 웃자
웃고 말자" "hihi" "울다 웃음 엉덩이에 뿔 난댔잖아
그냥 속는다 치고 웃자" "너와 남을 비교하는 말들
너의 맘을 몰라주는 말들!" "그런 사소한 것들에
너의 소중한 하루의 좋은 기분을
날릴 필요 없어 그럴 이유 없어
빨간 불 같은 정색은 멈춰 네 주변을 멈춰
세우지마 정적이 흐르는
노잼의 시간은 솔직히 아깝잖아"

"Ok ok good. Jeongin i got your part then back to chan!"

"Oh my god, 쟤 좀 봐 기분이 완전 우울해
인상 펴 주름 생겨 애벌레 될라!"

"모든 게 짜증 나겠지만 Yeah
Like, Awkward Silence"

"Ok add crow sounds mmmm three times."

"Anddddd DONE!"

"Alright lets listen."  Everyone sat in silence and listened. It stopped and everyone looked shocked. "YOU GUYS MANAGED TO GET THAT DONE IN LIKE 7 MINUTES!!!"

Everyone was clapping.

"Unfortunatelyyyy we'll have to leave you on a cliffhanger. Becauseeee it'll be a surprise!"

Everyone 'awed' and started thinking about theirs. The teacher walked over. "Good job boys i cant wait to hear the rest!" She smiled.

Like i said keeping the story short probably only 3 more chapters soo yea but we'll see!