Chapter 3

Cyn POV

"Me and August are cool we have been taking are relationship slow for the last 6 months. Tommrow is his birthday and he wants my virginity as his gift but I don't think I'm ready. Yup his birthday is June 8. I really want to make him happy since his father has skipped his birthday for a mission in Mexico. I love August with all my heart but I have to be true to myself."

Auggie.

Don't call me that(he says sternly.)

Sorry.(rolls her eyes)

You know what take your ass upstairs now.

Your not my dad.(a/nlol had to use that line)

When I gave you head I was daddy. Getcho ass upstairs.

"That's exactly what I did ran upstairs to hide from him.

Baby I'm sorry come out I won't hurt you.

"Like the stupid person I am I came out.which lead to a terrible nightmare."

Stupid bitch!(slaps her)

I'm sorry.

Shutup.(kicks her)

"August then drags her to the room and roughly throws her on the bed. She screams because he viciously attacked her pulls her panties down and rams into her. No more the 5 minutes she started to bleed that didn't stop August. Then plants hickies up and down her body to show the world who belongs to him.He busted in her pulled out and left. The first thing that came to her mind is morning after pill."

August POV

"Yeah I'm a,son of a bitch but I want to make her life as bad as mine was. Sooner or later she'll find out the truth."

I know VERY short but.

I'll try to male the next chapter long.

Why do you think August wants Cyn to have a miserable life?

Are you Team August or Team Cyn

Vote,Comment ,Read

P/S tell your friends

Read my to other stories Love after War,G H E T T O.

Love Heaven