Party timee

You work very hard at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, oftentimes you had to work overtime due to people not showing up a lot. Zhongli though, was always there to lend you a helping hand. You guys really didn't have anything romantic going on, you two just got along well and were able to help each other in work like responsible adults. A large majority of the times he did help you it was when you were transferring a body between cars because you didn't work out often. Though you were around 5'8 and average weight/build, most of that weight was in your legs AND not in your arms and upper body strength. Recently it had come up that the small group of the 18 people running the parlor were throwing a party to congratulate everyone on their work. You had been invited there though you were excited to see your name on the worker of the month in the following paragraph of the invation. You decided that it would be best to go, though you were antisocial, you were worker of the month so everyone expected you to be there. Plus Zhongli would be there too so you would have someone to talk to.

        You began getting ready starting with your hair, you curled your hair into the most perfect loose curls that framed your face perfectly and your hair ran down to the middle of your back. You then began to ponder on what eyeshadow you would apply and you decided on the safest option which is a light grey smokey eyeshadow look with black eyeliner. You applied a white highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes making your eyes appear more doll-like. Then it was on what you would wear... black, gold or red? The red dress you had really made your tits look nice so you decided on that one. It was a tight-fitting mini dress that came down to about 10 inches about your knees and it had tight scrunchy seams on the sides. This dress framed your hourglass body perfectly with the fabric in all the right places. Because you decided on a red dress, you also chose red heels that brought your height up to about 5'11. You grabbed your favorite black designer bag and threw it over your shoulder, then began walking to the full body mirror in your apartment. You checked yourself out, making sure everything was just to your liking, and then started to head out to your car which was a black dodge charger. On the way there you received a text from Zhongli asking where you were to which you told him you were on the way. You thought it was nice having someone that cared about you like that especially because your dad neglected you a lot as a child. 

             You arrived there, parking in front of the karaoke building entrance to see Zhongli waiting by the entrance. You turned off your car and got out to approach Zhongli asking him, "Who are you waiting for?"Zhongli replied, "You silly, just wanted to be careful because there's been a shady guy hanging around here." You gave Zhongli a quick smile and thanked him, he opened the door for you and you two entered the building. Walking up to the person at the desk Zhongli said, "Hello, we are here to join a party of 18" To which the person behind the desk said, "3rd door on the left." And then pointed to the door. You two approached the door and entered to strobe lights and loud singing. There was a nice aroma in the air of wine which was one of the other reasons you went there, for the wine. You walked off to the wine and Zhongli went off to talk to people. One of the female co-workers walked over to you and greeted you. She also congratulated you on worker of the month before leaving to go off and flirt with the boss. You looked at the wine options, there were two red wines and one white wine along with an array of beers. You very indecisively looked at the alcohol attempting to decide which alcohol to drink, red wine or white? Then you hear a man approaching behind you, it was Zhongli. Zhongli told you "I recommend the cabernet sauvignon, it's a personal favorite of mine I get a bottle about 3 times a month." And you replied to him saying "Pfft, 3 times a month? You sound like an alcoholic." He scoffed at you and picked up the bottle of wine, pouring himself a glass and also you. You looked at him picking up the glass and clinking your glass and the one he was holding, saying cheers before sipping the wine. "Woah this wine is strong as hell!" you said. "It's 18% alcohol." Zhongli chuckled. The words you had just heard made you go wide-eyed staring at him as if he was a ghost. You followed that up saying "18%??!! Why didn't you tell me I have to drive home tonight." Zhongli replied, "No worries, I will drive you home tonight." You eagerly responded, "You say that is if you arent drinking the same wine." You giggled and he chuckled a bit, then someone called your name. You walked over to them and your co-worker asked if you wanted to sing and you said "Sure I guess." You walked over to the stage entering the song 'killer queen' and then walking onto the stage. You looked around nervously for the music to start and were nervous with 3 people watching you when you looked at Zhongli rushing out looking panicked. Quickly you looked around for your co-worker flirting with the boss and handed the mic to her saying, "I'll be right back cover for me please." Then rushed out after Zhongli. You ran out of the building calling his name and you then saw him against the brick wall breathing heavily. You walked up to him asking him what was wrong and he gave you a stubborn look and shook his head. He told you to go away yet you were persistent and determined to get an answer.  You walked up to him even closer and he put his hand out in front of you motioning you to stop. He reached into his pocket pulling out his phone motioning for you to pull out yours and you opened your texts with him while you curiously waited while it said typing. After around 15 seconds you received a message from Zhongli saying, 'Look y/n I need to go I can drive  you home but somethings wrong that could put multiple people in danger." You looked up from your phone to turn to him asking him if you could help to which he shook his head though he stopped in the middle of shaking his head indicating that you could but it wouldn't be easy. He looked back down at his phone to simply text your, 'im in heat.. dragon things.'

THIS WILL BE CONTINUED WHEN ITS NOT 2 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT LMAO