spicy..?

[bee if you are reading this, take the title as a warning.]

You looked up at zhongli in shock, he looked back with an embarrassed tone to his face and he slowly looked at the ground. You took him looking at the ground as a second for you to think, think what your next move was. Did you really wanna be fucked by this tall smexy dragon man? The real question is who wouldn't. You then looked back down at your phone to type out the following,
"i still wouldn't mind helping.. ;')"
You nervously waited as his phone dinged to which he looked at the phone, then back at you, then back at the phone to make sure he read that right. Zhongli looked back up again at you and took a step back saying this, "I really wouldn't if i were you... things could get rather aggressive and I dont know if your really ready for that."
He said this while nervously fidgeting with his gloves. You looked at him giving him this sort of 'come on dude' look  and told him
"I am ready, I want you to trust me Zhongli, this is what I want." You approached Zhongli and stood inches from him, looking up at his toned face. Zhongli looked back down at you before quickly pressing his cold hand against your back, bringing you closer to him. He then reached his other hand underneath you, grabbing your ass and lifting you off the ground. Your legs naturally wrapped around his waist and your lips met his. He passionately kissed you, occasionally bouncing you up a little to get his grip back. His tongue explored you mouth making sure no corner lay untouched. Zhongli pulled back and you started to pant slightly, as the kiss did not leave much room from breathing. Zhongli adjusted you before fully pulling his face up and walking you to his car. You released your legs as he brought you to the passenger door, gently placing you on your feet. He went around and entered through the drivers side as you entered the car aswell. You sat there waiting for him to start driving but he just put his hands on the wheel and stared off before asking this, "hey look i dont want to hurt you or make you uncomfort-" you cut him off by gently grasping his bulge. The poor boy whimpered and nodded before turning the car on and merging onto the highway.
During this car ride you decided to tease him, slowly, gently, rubbing his bulge. When he bucked his hips towards your hand you would stop and pull your hand away, this went on the entirety of the car ride. When you guys pulled up to his apartment, you got out as Zhongli quickly did the same and met you in front of the car. You were about to walk up the stairs to the apartment when zhongli picked you up and put you over his shoulder, hands tightly grasping your thighs. You giggled in response to this action, hearing a faint chuckle from zhongli. You accepted your fate, held you hair up so it wouldn't get caught. You guys went up the stairs this way, the thought of you falling on your face just made you flinch. Once you reached his apartment door, he set you down gently but swiftly and he reached for his keys in the pocket by his noticeably large tent in his pants. This made you nervous but you just brushed you hair aside and patiently waited for him to open up his apartment door. Upon opening his apartment door, he took your hand and led you straight to the bedroom, then going back to close and lock the apartment door. This left you there to stand and look around at zhonglis room, you never thought he had such a.. plain room. This place looks like he just moved it. Your train of thought was interrupted by Zhongli coming in with a wrapper in his hand. He looked at you and asked for consent, again, then continued. He put the wrapper in his mouth so he could use both of of his hands to take his pants off, this left him in his thing black boxers. He then looked at you, again and asked. " would you mind.. you know... putting the condom on?" You nodded and lept forward, kneeling down in front of him and taking the wrapper. You slowly slide his boxers aside while zhongli moaned ever so slightly, took the wrapper and ripped it open, leaving just the condom. You took the condom and slowly stretched it over Zhonglis boner, in doing so zhongli moaned just at your slight touch. Your hands remained at the base of his cock, and he put a hand to his face, hiding his shame and he thrusted forward. Zhongli let out a needy moan, that was higher pitched then his normal voice.

ANYWAYS ITS 2 AM SO BYE BYE HAVE A FUN WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.