Chapter 24

Monty eyes fluttered open, his sight engolfed in a sea of lilac, the smell of vanilla and his own musk surrounded him, as the warm body next to him made him want to fall right back to sleep, but the loud beeping of his alarm kept him up. He was shocked at first to see the bunny in his bed but smiled anyway. He lightly turned off his beaten up alarm, which usally saw it's daily abuse from waking the sleeping alligator. He lazily placed his arm back over Bonnie, but noticed the nice feeling of his soft fur against his chest and his long hair wrapping around him, it made him warm inside. He ran his hand down his side, stomach and thigh, feeling more of his fur. He was super soft.
    He watched Bonnie move, turing around to face him, he must have just woken up too. He gave Monty a tired, but loving smile, his eyes barely opening up. He let out a sleepy hum, as he relaxed into Monty, falling back to his slumber. Monty smiled at him, in love with the sight infront of him. Leaning forward, he placed a kiss on his blue nose and pulled him into a cuddle, ready to go back to dream land himself.

    Then a knock came at his door. He let out a frustrated growl, he got up, and trugged himself over to the door, letting a big yawn out.

  "Monty, are you in there?" His yawn was caught in his throat as Freddy's muffled voice came from the other side.

    He was terrified, he completely forgot him and Bonnie were dating, and now was scared he was about to get the shit beaten out of him for fucking Bonnie last night. He opened the door, but only a crack, making sure he couldn't see the bed. He found a slightly worried Freddy

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone.

   "I was just wondering if you've seen Bonnie? He told me he was going to talk to you about... Uh, stuff, and he didn't come back to my room," he said. "Have you seen him?"

   "Yeah, we played golf last night, that's all I know." He lied, hoping Freddy wouldn't barge in.

   "Oh," he had a disappointed look on his face. "Okay then, but if you do find him today, can you tell him I want to see him?"

   "Whatever you want." He then closed the door, letting go of his breath he was holding on to.

    He turned around, smiling, seeing that Bonnie was still asleep. He was laying on his stomach, his head buried into his arms as his purple hair stuck out everywhere, light snores escaped from his barely hanging mouth. He sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his back, the lines he made the night before, slowly faded with each rub. He'll admit it to anyone who asks, he was in love with the little bunny in his bed, everything about him made Monty happy. He was just a bright ball of energy, and it made him feel he could be just as good as Bonnie. Bonnie made him a better guy, he thought.

He was going to talk to you about... uh, stuff.

    What was he wanting to talk about? All they did was shit talk or flirted with each other during their game, and when they had sex, he wasn't even saying anything other moans or his name. He wanted to know what it was, what if Bonnie was going to leave Freddy for him! Nah, that was a bit to hopeful, and he wasn't going to leave Freddy, they were both too in love with each other and it was obvious. So, what was it? Did he want to tell him they can't do anything like what they did, and just wants to be friends? No, that wouldn't make since, Bonnie was the one who started it last night. What was it?
   He felt Bonnie stur under his hand, looking back at him. He stretched his arms out infront of him as he stretched out his back, he twitched then settled back into the bed, letting out a happy groan. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he rested his head on his hand, trying to wake up completely.
   He turned his head, seeing Monty sitting next to him, he gave him a big smile.

   "Hey hon~" he said in a tired and raspy voice. He sat up, hugging Monty from behind, resting his head on his shoulder. "Who was that at the door?"

   "It was one of those day workers, wanting to know if you were around." He lied, not wanting him to know it was Freddy looking for him. "You look so adorable with your morning hair."