7

It was the weekend you went to go feed the cat whose name was Hoseok you felt weird saying his name but the cat would only approach you if you called his name. You walk to where it is usually at. It is hiding in a bush you look around making sure no one was watching you well just hoping to not see Hoseok.

You jinxed it he was passing by with someone they were both talking and smiling. He noticed you he tried to ignore you but he takes a glance at you and your eyes meet his but later you felt a deep glare. You see the beautiful girl looking at you which intimidated you making you look away. They went on their way while you tried calling out the cat by making noises but nothing it sat down just looking at you.

It was as if it was teasing you. You kneel "Hoseok come here" you whisper it meows then goes to you making you happy. You pet its fur the cat was very cute he had a little white spot on his nose. You then open the cat food and place the open can down it starts looking around then starts eating.

"So that's Y/n?" He nods "Yes it's her mother." His mother asked him if he can show her who you are he rejected but in the end, he does. "She's pretty don't you think?" He wasn't sure how to answer that and stays quiet she hugs him. "Okay, I'll get going bye take care of yourself okay" Hoseok started assuring her that he would be fine she disappeared in front of him. He exits the ally and goes to see if you were still there and you were.

"You know you're kind of cute Hoseok you're stubborn but when you're hungry you listen well" you were talking with the cat and didn't realize that Hoseok was behind you. He was smiling "So you think about me that much to name an animal after me" you stand up and turn around. "No I didn't name him that a little girl did" he didn't believe you.

"Really" you nod "Yes her name is Eunha why would I name it your name if I were to name it I would've named it something else or Jimin" he then remembers Eunha. He smiles remembering her she gave him a drawing like a week ago. "That makes sense well I'll be going" you go after him and stop in front of him. "Let's hang out" he crossed his arms "What would we do? All you do is be in the library studying I don't feel like doing that."

Your smile dropped and felt hurt but he was right that's where you were planning on going. Where else would you go in this small village it's not like you're in the city. "Then I'll just go by myself bye" you lastly say and slightly smile walking away. He saw your hurt eyes he didn't mean it in a bad way he was just playing. "Y/n I didn't..." he stops talking you were gone. You go in and greet the librarian you go find a book to distract yourself. To your surprise you see Jimin you were about to wave but he wasn't alone he was with someone they were laughing you look away.

You start noticing your life is pretty boring. You started reading the book slowly you got invested in it Hoseok walked in he needed to apologize he knew he hurt you and he didn't mean to do that. He looks around he easily spots Jimin with someone Jimin sees him and was about to wave but Hoseok found you and quickly went to you. Jimin tilted his head wondering why he went to you.

You didn't react to someone sitting next to you usually people would take a seat beside you but never bother you so you didn't even bother to look. You turn to the next page "Y/n" you then look up from the book "Yes" you respond and Hoseok tried his best to whisper. You were quite surprised to see him you thought he left. You smile and he rests his head on his hand "Y/n why are you like that?"

"Like what?" You ask filled with curiosity "Why are you smiling when I hurt your feelings?" You closed your book and stayed quiet for a little. "It's nothing you didn't hurt my feelings I mean you were right I'm here." He grabs your book it was a big thick book and you were almost done with it. "Will you continue reading this or do you want to come with me somewhere?"

Jimin turned his head upon hearing his words "Um excuse me for a second" he says but the girl holds his hand he looks back and sees you two walkout. He started chanting no. He looks into the girl's eyes and she lets him go Jimin quickly runs out but you two are gone. "Where did he take her? I thought he didn't want to be friends with her."

You walk with Hoseok beside him until you stop to see a butterfly flying and landing on a flower. You slowly approach it and he turned back not hearing any more steps. He saw how fascinated you were and slowly approached you with a smile. You stick your finger and you expected the butterfly to fly away but it landed on your finger.

You couldn't believe it and turned around Hoseok quickly stopped smiling. The butterfly flies away and you run to him "Did you see that?" He nods and continues walking "Hey Hoseok um where are we going?" He stopped and you stop bumping into him "Do you trust me?" He asks and you tilted your head "Honestly no" you say and smile "Are you willing to trust me?"

"Yeah" he indicates you to walk closer to him he stood behind you. You look at your surroundings it was pure grass and a few trees you two weren't going to the forest so you didn't mind. "I'm going to cover your eyes okay. Is that okay with you?" He whispers in your ear you got goosebumps and were trying not to panic. "Yeah, it's okay."