Prologue- Pre-Chapter One

Explains Bryns historty

Bryn grew up in a small town of Texas she lived on a farm. she had a younger sister named Tessa and a mom the mother was their shield and taught them the things that would be useful in the future the dad ran the farm and taught bryn things that would help in her life. Bryn loved the idea of the military and told her dad That's what she wanted to do. Her dad was very pleased with her idea and life goal and wanted to make it happen. But before her dad could even let her mom know what her plan is they had to go on a trip. Bryn was in charge of her sister Tessa while they were gone. Bryn was very pleased that her parents could trust her and believe in her that she could take care of things on the farm. Two weeks have past since the parents have left she was starting to get worried. Until one day she seen a police car stroll up the long drive way bryn knew something terrible has happened. Bryn greets the officer. The officer took his hat off and greeted the young lady and said I have terrible news bryn has got big and asked what happened to my parents? Bryn eye's starting to fill up with tears. The officer couldn't Tell her right away bryn starting to get frustrated asked the officer again what happened to my parents!? She asked again the officer made a big sigh I'm Sorry bryn but your parents are gone. Bryn hit the ground and asked how did this happen!! The officer bent down and put his hand on bryns shoulder a drunk driver hit and killed them. Bryn couldn't stand or move or talk the officer asked if she had any family to look after her she said No I'm old enough to take care of Tessa and I . I have watched my dad and mom for fifteen years to know what to do. The officer shook his head OK I'll keep coming by to check on you. Tessa was at the door wondering what the officer was here for. Bryn looked down and kneeled down to her sister and explained what happened. Tessa was in tears and asked who's going to take care of her bryn got up stood tall and looked down at her sister and said I am we will continue to move on with our lives and take care of each other that means we have to be strong and stand Tall. As the year's went by bryn finally turned 18 and joined the U.S. Marine Core her sister was old enough and experienced enough to take care of herself and bryn went on with her life as a U.S. Marine dog handler.