delicate

| is it cool that I said all that? is it too soon to do this yet? cause I know that it's delicate |

- welcome to my book of one-shots & chapters 'from the vault' as Taylor would say :)

- these are all about the characters Anthony & Five from my book 'illicit' so read that before reading any of these (unless you just want to read about two idiots that are in love with each other, then read whenever you want)

- lots & lots of fluff, and obviously there still has to be some angst. there wasn't any nsfw chapters or smut in the actual book, but there are chapters that do exist. I don't know if I'll ever publish them, but if you want me to then I'll try, but I've never published anything like that before so I don't know lmao.

- there will be talk about self harm, suicide, mental health, abuse, homophobia, and maybe sexual themes. definitely nothing worse than 'illicit'

- I will write some new one-shots, so if anyone has any ideas or requests that they would like to see for Anthony & Five please just comment them here or at the end of the chapter, I'd love to hear any input :)

- of course Ant's face claim is still Timothée Chalamet & older Five is Freddy Carter with Aidan obviously being seventeen year old Five.

- everything that happens in this book is still canon to the original story, as all of these did happen but I just didn't have space for them in the original (the book is already six hours & I haven't even written season two yet)

- so excited to publish here, and it'll be mostly happy chapters :)

- I'll publish the first one soon !

| long night with your hands up in my hair, echoes of your footsteps on the stairs, stay here, honey I don't want to share |

- delicate
taylor swift