first encounter

"Kim Hyori, a 20 years old high school student, female. Let's begin." said one of the surgeon as her body laid on the surgery table. The surgery began at the evening of 5th March 2022 and that surgery took them over hours to be done. It were a rollercoaster ride - to save her, since her body seems to giving up in living.

Hence, she saved. After a few hours of the surgery session, it's done. The surgeons thanked each other's for their helps in saving Kim Hyori. She's now sent to the intensive care unit for the intensive care during the post-surgery period. Her body were fully equiped with medical equipments to keep her alive until she's conscious.

Another woman from outside was peeking over her without having a will to step in. Typical villain behaviour. She pulled out her sunglasses a little; even though it's night, to focusing on Kim Hyori figure inside the unit.

She seems convinced with the result, she replaced the sunglasses back perfectly on her face and just run away from the hospital. She took the lift and pressed the lobby button. She quickly left the place and goes unseen from everyone that might capture her existence even for a light second.

Going back to the past, two year before March 2022, February 2020.

Hyori finished up her last shift since she'll be back into being a full time student without focusing in working any more. She has been working since the last two months since it was a break, yet it was only for a month. That extra one month actually because she found that working can pay her shopping expenses, that's why she just continue working though it's tiring as hell. Her shift always start immediately after she finished her school hour. She haven't had any rest before working for another long hour until 10 in the night, where she returned home, taking shower and rest. If its weekend, she needed to work for the whole day. That's making her unable to focus very well in her study unless she's at school. Her grade isn't that good because of this.

It's all happened because she's convinced, working that give her a better way to spend money. And that was it for two months.

She changed into her school uniform after she finished up her shift and take her bag. She bid a short goodbye to her colleague that few years older than her. She promised  to that friend that she'll be visiting this store as a customer in the future. That friend just nodded and see her go past the glass door of that store.

She took a short trip to her home with bus today since she has gotten her last salary, which a bit extra. Her boss gave her a bonus since she'll be back as student. He hoped that, the extra payment she gotten can help her in the study expenses and her own shopping expenses. That is why she decided to grab a bus to reach her home instead of walking an hour journey from her working place.

She is a student around that area's high school, and she worked around there too just to make sure she aren't late for the shift. Hence, she don't need to worry about catching up with the working schedule anymore. What she really needing to focus and be rushed for is her study.

She plugged in her earphone to enjoy the ride, peacefully. She sat a few seats away from the bus's door and found herself sitting next to the window. The 'soon to be midnight' trip home were filled with some classical music playing after she turned it on. She set the volume to the maximum level making every nosies like some classical movements in an old film. She sees every tree that passed by looking so sad as the piano of her songs hit. People that walking on streets seem like living with a fakeness under their 'golden smile' looking. She feeling unconvinced. She believed, everyone does living like her, who financially and mentally unstable. That would share the same number of everyone's killer. She realized, the job that she had for two months, showing a small part of everyone's struggles.