can you heal me?

Doyoung just emptily stared at Hyori's seat. It's been a month since she has absent from school. The sound of his teacher teaching in front just passed him without even getting into his head like it should.

And it's been a week since she get out from hospital. Since she fainted during the funeral, she's been losing appetite and making her body weaker than ever. Her mother also doesn't look different from Hyori's. Even though they are family, there are some things they couldn't share and it is sadness. Or maybe hardships? Or maybe pain? Or just all of them?

After all, the funeral that attended by Hyori has given her a hard time to adjust with things around her. Her mother also needed to go back into work, just to support her daughter in study and life while she still underage and under her care.

Doyoung just made himself stress by thinking about Hyori's condition again and again until he ruffled his hair and let out a loud, heavy sigh. That sigh gained some attention. All of other students looked at him and wondered what's wrong with him. He politely apologized with his head bowing at them all.

"Kim Doyoung. Go wash your face. You look sleepy." The teacher insisted. Doyoung tried to fight as no, but the teacher aren't giving him way. He get up and left the class for the toilet.

Doyoung pulled out his phone out of his pocket and turn on the gadget. He's been turning it off to stop distracting him from messages, in case he'll get them from Hyori. But none of them from Hyori. It's already five at the evening. And he'll be here till the night. This happens because of final exam that they all will be getting soon. He started to wonder as this pop up, if she didn't attend school, then how she will answer the paper later? And will she even attend the exam that day?

Too many questions, that he can't get answer from. Bummer.

He tried to send a message again and type something.

Hey Hyori, it's final term now. Do you still need time to adjust? I know, you still having a hard time in accepting, yet, I'm here with you. No lies.

He sent it. After awhile, a notification popped in. He immediately turning his phone on.

Yes, I'm. Thanks for reminding. By the way, when will you leave for school today? I wanted to meet.

Doyoung read those messages with shiny eyes and glowy face. He felt that, he could cry just because of text messages, sent by Hyori. Some people would wondered what's making him so happy and high, but he doesn't care.

It will be at ten! I will wait for you at the playground near our house, okay?

Alright then. Happy study.

"Happy study..." Doyoung gasped. Is Hyori finally okay again after awhile? Is she happy again like she used to? Is he sleeping in the class and dreaming? This feeling like a lie, a white lie for him to be getting this from her after awhile. He slapped himself and then he ended up waking up in the class. He groaned and looked around. The kids are playing around themselves and he placed his eyes on the class clock. It shown ten in the evening and finally the last class bell rung. The kids started to pack their bags and leave. Doyoung glanced at Hyori's seat and wondered, what's gotten into him that he ended up dreaming about her in his dream.

As he walking alone through the gate, he saw a girl he knew. She was standing there waiting for him.

"Doyoung!" She called him with her hand signalling him. He surprised. Is he's dreaming again? Immediately he injured himself accidentally by slipping his feet. Hyori looked surprised at him like, what the hell is wrong with you, bro?