Anxiety

Anxiety clutters my mind. It has a tight hold on me and will not let go of me.

Anxiety is selfish and heartless. It does not care about age or race. It does not care about ethnicity, weight, or height. It does not care if you are already going through health issues. Anxiety is selfish. 

Anxiety will attack any and everyone it meets with no care in the world. It takes over your whole being, till it is all you can think about and until you can not even eat with out being anxious. The simplest of tasks become so hard that you one day just stop them all together. Anxiety is like Midas touch. Instead of turning things to gold, anxiety turns people and animals who were once happy, innocent, loving, trusting, people into cold, anxious, untrusting, complicated people. 

Anxiety does not fill guilty for taking everything from you. Anxiety will take everything with no remorse. Anxiety is also like a leech. It sucks all the life out of you until you are laying on the floor or on your bed in a ball of nothing, and just leaves like nothing happened to find its next victim. Anxiety will spend all day making you lifeless, it leaves while you're sleeping usually, until the next day. 

Anxiety does not weep over you and your sorrows the way you weep over them, anxiety does not care about you at all.