CHAPTER 1

*Seoul police station*                                                                                                                                                                                                 "this is bbc news , today a man found the three missing body's of the girls that went missing! , the police has taken up the investigation , and has sent the body's to a lab for further investigation , Seoul is in danger , our dreadful days are here , please be safe and stay home . thanku an-" 

" bullshit!" Chan , shouts . " its been a fucking week since we have been on this case and what do we have ? absolutely nothing!."  the others look down to the floor as he continues shouting at them " what are you nitwits standing here for?, when is this case going to be solved?"  " sir .. we need more time , he is very clever . we cannot even get a trace!." " time ... more time?! Seoul is in danger and they expect us , to look after them. and you say you need more time .!" " yah! Chan , calm down they're rookies , they will need time , even we cant solve this case how are they?." lee says . 

" fine!, more time , but if you fail this one more time , i hope you know that you guys will be taken off this case ." he states . the faces of the rookies widen in shock, " no sir , we will get it done ." they bow and walk out ,  " Chan! , we have a call" " who?." " its the head office , its mr Kim"  " what?" 

chaeyungs pov 

" yeah mom , yes i know . don't worry ."  i hang up the call and start walking again , i take a look back its dark and no on is there in the alley , i should probably try to get home faster , just as i was walking i felt a shifting behind me , " hello?."  then i hear whistling , fur Elise?. " hello?" i call out again  ,i felt someone grab my throat , i try to get the words help out but i cannot seem to , i try pushing him but he is strong and then everything faded to black . 

* head office * 

" sir! ," " hmm?." " its him again , this time he was quick ." " where is it?." " a park near an apartment" " lets go ." 

* crime scene* 

" move! move come on move!." " did i not ask you secure this place?." " sorry , mr jin " " ugh i don't wanna listen to your sorry , where is the body?."  

Kim seokjin pov 

i walk close to the body , i feel sorry for this girl's family . ever since i was handed this case which was just tonight about 3 hours ago , i have been very curious to find more clues about this mysterious man , or as they say GOLDEN MASK  or whatever , when i get this jerk in my hand i am gonna enjoy killing him . then i saw her body 

" hand gloves." i say my assistant hands me one i put them on and put a mask on and then move closer to the body again , to take a good look at her body . her face was pale , her throat had scratch marks?, it also kind of looks like , someone cut it, her clothes were ripped and her lips looked as if he had hit her before killing her , I'm sure , she was choked to death .   " when are the people from the lab arriving?."  " they are on their way sir ." " right." i remove my gloves an get into my car . " drive " i say , i put my hands on my head , and let out a tiring sigh . soon i get a call 

*call* 

" sir." i say 

" seokjin , how are we?." 

" fine sir , not the best mood " 

" i heard another murder again?." 

" yes sir , that asshole wont stop ." i let my frustration out . 

" come to my office , i have documents of the case to give you , also i have a person i would like you to meet ." 

" sure sir " i say and hang up the call (end) 

" to the head office please ." as he starts driving , i look out the window , praying that the girl's family be okay . i have barely gotten any sleep . i lean my head against the window and slowly start drifting sleep . 

* head office * 

as soon as we reach i wake up and walk towards my chief's office . i knock and get a come in from inside . " hello" i say and give him a salute . " take a seat seokjin ." i sit down . " seokjin I'd like you to meet Chan , his team was in charge of the case . and they still are but you are mainly in charge that's it ." he chuckles at me . " hello mr Kim " Chan says . " yes hello."  i give him a nod .

" that isn't main reason as you know haha." he handed me the file , the case study . " thanku sir." i give him a bow . " also before you leave , you needed a team right?." " ah yes sir." i say 

" well , Chan's boys are ready to help you so there you have , your team ." " thanku sir ." i give him another bow before , heading out to my car again , i get in and sit . " to my house now please ," i say . i need sleep it has been a hectic day . i cant wait for this case to be over with . i wanna sleep . 

a: hellooooooooo its meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yep again , new book? yep again hehehe . its just the beginning jin its just the beginning .