3

Tws: impostors,

If ur homophobic, u never should have been here in the first place. Get out. 

Enjoy!!!

(One hour later)

Fitz watched as Chandi as she slept, her silvery hair spread out across his pillow. He didn't know if she was the right one, but he had a feeling. He sat down on the other side of the bed, brushing her hair behind her ear. Suddenly, the silky strands started shrinking into her head, and her features sharpened until she became DEX. "What the heck?" Fitz shouted as dex opened his eyes.

"Oh shoot," Dex started, "the elixirs must be wearing off."

Fitz grabbed him in a chokehold. "WHERE. IS. CHANDI."

"I-I cant b-breathe-" Fitz released him.

"Your closet," Dex gasped

"Alright, now go and NEVER come back here again. Also how long. . ."

"When she went to the bathroom, i. . ." Dex grabbed fitz's hand as he stormed off to the closet. "Wait! Fitz i love you!!" And pulled fitz towards him. "I love you wonderboy. . ." Then me kissed him. 

"Waitta minute," fitz said, "what about chandi!" Then he broke away from dex, running towards the closet, and opened it. "What is happening!! Keefe! Why are you here!?" Keefe struggled under then bindings, and dex took off his gag. 

"I thought i tied up chandi! Explain yourself."

Keefe stared at the two boys for a second, "cursed. Foiled again >:(" he mumbled "i stole some of  dex's elexirs, and pretended to be chandi. . . I-i just wanted to be with fitz."

Fitz pretended to look horrified, but everyone could tell he was secretly admiring all of these admirers. 

*click* the bathroom door opened, and chandi walked out holding a towel around her body, and her hair damp, "w-what is happening? Why are dex and keefe here?" She said. Fitz and dex explained what happened- but were when someone walked into the room. 

Yay! I finally found the piece of paper that we wrote it on! The next part is gonna be FUN!

(Written by me,   @AUTH0R-BEAR  , lily,  @Sosoboo2023 and Margaret)  

(Added 11/8/22: i lost it again while i was bouncing on a trampoline

@Sosoboo2023 tell me when u find it plz 🥺 i really dont want a little kid to find it)