11

Tjay

" quite following me bruh " I grumble walking alot faster from Taurus.

After what happen at his house, I told him to fuck himself and block all his socials and also his number and snapchat. Since we been going to the same school he keeps following me asking if am fine and he passing me off.

" tjay! Comere ma " He wrap his hands around me and kissed my neck softly. I melted in his kiss, lately crystal been away and not attending classes but ion care about her I got her man's where I want him .

" what's wrong with u so u been -

I turned around and heard a bunch of laughter, kentrell and von stood before me holding unto a familiar hoodie I been see before. They look towards Taurus and he looks down not looking at me, I turned towards him and he looke upset or sum.

" tjay l-leave amma talk to ya after school " he mumbled walking pass me with kentrell and von .

I was left dumbfounded, I ain't know what I did or what just happened.

I looked around for jazz until I found her, shooting hoops on the court . I ran towards her and hugged the life outta her " damn ik u ain't miss me that much " she laughs .

She went to her mama for the weekend and I ain't heard from her so this was the first seeing her again and it made me smile .

I looked down the steps and crystal , jania , Yaya . Ion know how Jania and Yaya been talking but shid , they all approached me and crystal mugged me and start lickin her lips locking eyes with jazz .

" can I help yall " I heard durk say looking at they three up and down . I texted him everything in the friendship group what going down so he came prepared for anything.

I looked away holding unto my stomach, I felt like I wanna throw up I looked around seeing kentrell and von entering the court and Taurus behind em .

I ran pass him and ran out towards the boys bathroom throwing up. I felt someone was over me holding unto my hair " h-hey l-lets get u to the nurse " symere said helping me up as we both walk towards the nurse room.

" so u feel sick lately?" Mrs petty said holding the clipboard.

" mama !" Her little son yelled giggling and pointing towards symere which made him let out a small laugh .

" yes papa bear mama busy right now okay " she kissed his head and turn towards us .

" let's continue this in my office shall we ?" I followed her towards a door with the sign barbie's only and another sign that said Roman 💕 .

" let's get u checked then " she gave me some pills and told me to go home