Malaysia and Johor 马来西亚和柔佛

(Johor is a state in Malaysia)

...

I want to be independent.

Johor opened the door of my office and walked straight to me. He puts some papers on my desk.

I was taken aback by what was in front of me. I rolled my eyes and didn't look closely.

"This is the information." He looked at me and answered my doubts.

"Are you kidding me? I'll never allow this." As I said, I straight my body. For the sentence "Are you kidding me?", I don't know what happened to me, maybe I just trying to deny what he's doing.

I never thought Johor would be like this, I was terrified. I put my hands on the table, suppressing my nervousness. I lowered my head, not looking directly at him.

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious, I want independence." Johor put his hand on the document he had just put on my desk and pushed it over. His tone didn't change, but he sounded impatient.

"No, you can't think about it." I leaned back, took my hand off the table and put it on my lap. I'm getting nervous, he's serious. I tried to distract myself and hands crossed. My eyes turned to the right, not wanting to look directly at him.

I want to use this to curb my tension and stress.

"Why!? Your internal affairs are so messy that I can't be independent!" He shouted. He was excited, and I could hear he was angry. Hearing this, I finally looked up at him. "As long as I am independent, I will definitely surpass you like Singapore!" he continued, shouting. The eye sockets are a little wet.

Ha? Singapore... I looked at him and then turned to look elsewhere.

"Here again" I thought to myself.

I really feel bad to hear about Singapore. Exactly... a shame? I have no idea. Maybe jealousy, envy, pity, or more.

"Singapore again?" I looked at him with helpless eyes.

"Comparing the two of us all day long, what if he is richer than me? It's not like he can't be seen on the world map!" I said while amplifying my voice, stood up, and slapped my hand on the table.

Johor shuddered, as if frightened.

I'm a little sorry for Singapore, but I don't really care.

I looked him in the eyes, maybe I was too excited. Although Johor was still staring at me, I could sense that he was a little scared of me.

I'm really pissed off, if I was...not so impulsive.

....to be honest I kind of miss him, in every way. Am I being too selfish? I can't help but recall.

...I was silent.

"But he is a big country and ranks internationally..." Johor interrupted my thinking, precisely because I heard what he said.

Johor looked aside and muttered. He wasn't looking at anything, he just didn't want to look at me.

Enough? I think you want to be independent is all his ghost! I still couldn't control my temper and cursed.

In my opinion they will only compare him to me! To me, the phrase "states" in Malaysia used to be ironic.

...

"So what? To be exact, I'm quitting myself. Singapore is just giving me advice." "And! I hate your damn racism, your economy with only a little bit of money, and your never-ending internal chaos!" Johor roared these words with his eyes closed, and he seemed to cry. He was excited.

"Racism doesn't exist in Malaysia anymore! That's history! Now it's..." I tried to explain. For some reason, I was a little flustered.

"Huh? History? You'll always use that as an excuse!" He took it before I finished talking. He is berating me.

Maybe, "he" is really good? I don't know why I suddenly thought of this.

I was distracted again and I pulled myself back.

Yeah, I forgot that he knew me best. I kind of hate to admit what he said.

"Okay? Then. Since you like history so much, let the fact that I used to be your state become history too?" His tone suddenly became calm. "That's all you can say anyway, right?" There was a strange feeling in the words.

I hate it so much, it's true. Satire.

He looked at me with indifferent eyes, and I looked at him too. The two of us looked at each other, and I noticed that his eyes were red.

"Johor, please respect me. I'm not a country that can let you leave and join you at will." I closed my eyes and adjusted my breath. "And you should also be well aware that being a nation is not that simple," I added.