Malaysia and group EM 马来西亚与东马组合

"Okay, I've been really busy lately" I thought to myself.I'm lying on the other side of the table,left my computer and turned it off.

"I'm so tired..." I narrowed my eyes for a while and stretched. "It's really bad to be in front of the computer for too long" I thought of this sentence. I forgot who said it, a long time ago.

Fortunately, I finally have time to rest. By the way, has it been a long time since I dined with my states? I was walking out of my office and suddenly thought of this.

But to be honest, what worries me the most is "them"...I wonder if "they" are okay? They come to me at least, manage themselves well, or I rarely look for their relationship.

Well, maybe they were the ones who quarreled the most with the West Horses. But they did help each other before, before. I stressed to myself. They seem to have a bad relationship. Or rather, it shouldn't be. but getting worse.

I turned the other way and walked towards their office. I want to try to use the meal time to ease the relationship between East Malaysia and West Malaysia, and of course my "them". I very much hope that this idea of ​​mine will succeed. I'm a little nervous.

But thinking of "them" is... well, independent again. It's hard for me not to think about this, it's really hard. The fact that I kicked Singapore out and then was overtaken by Singapore directly became my shadow, a joke. This directly makes "them" talk to him every time, such as: "He can surpass you why can't I?" Or "If I am independent, I will surpass you like him!" and so on. Singapore became a living example. Although "they" are now basically less for this kind of thinking. But I'm still disgusted and unhappy.

"Kick Singapore out and make it a great power beyond Malaysia".

"Ha!" I sighed heavily to myself. "Disgusting" I don't know why I thought of this, to myself.Could it be because of the "now to regret it" concept? funny.

I walk to the door of their office. It's a little strange, it's been a long time. I looked around, and it was still the same arrangement, nothing changed. I reached out and knocked on the door "Are you in East Malaysia?". Without waiting for their response, I opened the door. "I'm knocking on the door not for consent, but as a reminder." I've said that to them, and they all know it.

"Malaysia?" Sabah looked surprised as he shifted his gaze from the phone in his hand to me.I smiled at him.

Well, maybe it does for someone who rarely comes to help you or comes to you.

"Then what's the matter?" He put the phone in his pocket and stood up. Is he too polite? I suddenly feel uncomfortable, "a bit like that who". But maybe it's because he used to have a relationship with the Philippines?

 I turned my head to the Sarawak location.

"Where is Sarawak?" I asked Sabah, looking at the empty seats. I'm not in a hurry to explain my purpose, to be honest, I'd rather chat with him more. I think this might bring us closer.

He looked at the Sarawak location and then at me. "He should have gone to the toilet just now" he replied with an expression that looked like he was saying "you are here to ask me where Sarawak went".

Well, maybe I should ask some less wasteful questions. I tugged on my shirt looking for something new. I looked down and saw a stack of papers on the table. He also noticed.

"Have those jobs been done?" I asked, pointing to the stack of papers.

"Yes, roughly," he said, flipping through the stack of papers on the edge of the table.

Damn it! What the hell am I doing! I should have ended this damn topic sooner! Or maybe don't talk at all, it makes me so embarrassed now! Yep, I overestimated my social skills. I mean, I'm against "them". I knocked on my head, knowing that I would have stopped talking.

"Let's go to dinner together?" After a few seconds of silence, I finally stated my purpose.

"Huh?" He froze for a moment. "Ah...sorry, I mean of course! Okay!" he answered so quickly that he said "Huh?". I could see he was confused, but I could understand. After all, we do rarely get together, except in meetings. Or, of course, it should be just me?

"It's okay, I know it's a little sudden." I scratched my face with my hands and comforted softly. I'm really super nervous. I pulled on my tie to try and make it less tight.

"The two of us?" He finally came out from behind the table. Wait, is he having fun? It feels a little weird.

"Of course not, it includes West Malaysia and East Malaysia" I said to him with a smile

"Ah... well" he replied to me, looking away. When it comes to the West Malaysians, he looks more nervous than me, and his expression is a little embarrassed. It is not difficult to see that his expression has changed greatly.