PART THREE

Slight Jema x Ella, you have been warned. 🤣

~~~

Ella's pov

We are now walking towards the restaurant when I spotted Sam, Brenda and Eian at the other side of the pool. I took a glance at Ly to see if nakita niya narin ang mga ito. I noticed that she's looking down at the ground while walking. I sensed na she's trying to remain calm and collected. Focusing on the ground instead of thinking kung anong mafefeel niya sa nalalapit nilang pagkikita ni Sam.

Ly? Sila Sam oh, there, at the other side of the pool.

Her concentration was interrupted, she quickly stopped, looked up and glanced at the direction where I pointed. Her face lit up, parang bata na binigyan ng favorite niyang candy, after being deprived of it for so long.

Sam and her friends didn't noticed us. They kept walking towards the direction of the restaurant, while Ly on the other hand is following them with her gaze. Is that a look of joy in your face? Ly? How about longing? I can't pin point what it is, but, perhaps, love?

Kinalabit ako ni Jema at napatingin naman ako sa kanya. She's smiling at me as if saying na "You noticed rin ba? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". I grabbed her hand and smiled at her, silently confirming na "Yes, we're on the same page".

Guys, mamaya na natin titigan ang beauty ni Sam. Diba dapat nauuna ang groom sa simbahan? Este, dapat mauna tayo kasi si Ly ang nag invite? Ano? Tara na.

Narinig ko ang tawa ni Ly dahil sa sinabi ni Tots.

Haha! Kanina ka pa sa pa entourage mo Tots ha. Pero tama ka, dapat tayo ang mauna. Tara, let's go team!

Yep! That's the look of love, and the energy of someone who's in love. You're showing it Ly, but I'm not sure if you're aware of it.

Jema squeezed my hand and asked.

Let's go?

So I nodded and followed.

~~~

Alyssa's pov

Buti nalang we are a bit closer sa restaurant kesa kila Sam. We managed to arrive here first despite the slight delay. Di ko nagawang pigilan sarili ko nung nakita ko si Sam. It's like my world suddenly stood still, and all I've seen was her. Movie yan Ly? Nababaliw ka na yata. Isip ko nalang sa sarili.

I started to fidget, parang I am overwhelmed by the realization na any second now she'll appear from somewhere, walking towards me, inch by inch closer to me.

Habang iniisip ko ito, I saw Sam appear just behind the tree together with Ate Brends and Eian. My heart couldn't contain what I'm feeling. It was like the moment way back sa bahay ni Kuya, when Sam was saved and KD was the one who got evicted.

Sizzy!!!

She beamed as she calls for me.

Sizzy!!!

I said, and we did the hand gestures. The three of them stopped a few meters from us, as per protocol namin dito sa bubble.

Ate Brends! E! Wow, namiss ko kayo sobra! Di kayo nag sasabi ah, may pa surprise pa kayong nalalaman!

Surprise nga Aly eh, bat namin sasabihin?

Kaloka Ate Brends. Haha! Anyway guys, pakilala ko muna kayo sa ilan sa mga teammates ko. Sam, Ate Brends, Eian, this is Besh Ella. Sam, you already met her sa Kumu.