The Gift

My mom just stared at me in shock and disappointment. "I only heard one voice, not two so that's how I know your lying. You will be grounded. You will not be aloud to go with your friends after school, anywhere." She started for the door. "Look, I don't care what kind of punishment you put on me, what I told you was true and as long as I told you the truth, I don't care what kind of punishment comes my way." With that, I throst the blankets over my head and lay still till I heard my mom close the door.

I lay there frighten. As I was l sitting there in fright, I heard a whisper. "Mom." I whispered, but I knew it was't true. "I am back." the voice whispered. Then, out of the shadows came the same boy who said he would come back and haunt me. Back behind him, two other shadows came out and a boy and  girl, about his age came beside him.

"What do you want from me?" I was scared to death. "How dare you disterb the kind presance of the dead!" he yelled. No one else would hear him, so he could shout as loud as he wanted to on the other hand, I couldn't, or else, I would get in big trouble. "What did I do?"  "You said go away." the girl whispered. The girl had messy, dirty blond hair. Her hair was short and only came to her shoulders. She was wearing a blue baseball cap and shirt with red nike pants that came to her knees. She had bruises and scratches and her legs were stained with what looked like, blood.

"What does go away have to do with anything?"  "Be careful when your talking to the dead because you could find yourseft in big doo doo." the other boy said. The other boy had browne hair and a pale face. He was wearing a red T-shirt with blue jeans that had holes and grass stains on them. The blond haired boy kicked him in the shin. "Ow! What was that for?"  "We are not going to make any jokes up in this madder like Mis. Jelusa instucted. This is very important and you know that.

"Who are you? You still haven't answered my question, what do you want, and what did I say?"  "WE already answered that. You said, go away."  "What does that have to do with anything!" My voice was getting louder. I have to make sure I don't wake up my mom again. "When you say go away, that disturbs the presence of the dead when one of the dead people come up and try to introduce themself like I did."  "Look, I'm sorry I said go away now can you please leave me alone now."  "No!" he shouted. The girl put in, "you must finish what you started." They started fading away. "What? What did I start?"  Tears streamed from my eye's. The boy with the brown hair whispered, "you are the chosen one, you must choose wisley before it destroys you."  "What!" I accidentally yelped. I covered my mouth with my hand. I was sweating with fright.

The boys disappeared and I past out. It was about three o'clock in the morning.