The Doctor Who Marathon

Soul's POV
"That's a beautiful piece," Maka proclaims as she leans against the archway. "It's me. Who I am." "Well, it certainly reveals quite a bit. I think that it's amazing." I stay silent, then a few words invade my mind. 'Doctor Who now please?' I stand up, stretching, and walk over to Maka. I link my arm with hers. "Come, Lady Maka, we will begin our marathon!" She giggles cutely. I love that laugh. "Of course, kind sir, but," she switches back to her normal attitude "let me get changed into my pajamas first."
I gesture to a room on the other side of the hall, and she grabs her clothes, locking the door to the bathroom. When she emerges, she's wearing really short shorts and a cutoff T-shirt that made her look even more attractive than usual. Her hair is out of her pigtails, and she looks so much older and even cool. 'Hey, don't judge. This is what I wear to bed!' Damn! She caught me checking her out! We race each other to the living room, and I win. 'You may be better at video games, but I'm more physically fit!' I think. "Oh, shut up," she grumbles playfully aloud. I switch on the TV and start up Doctor Who. We sit back on the couch and laugh at moments together. 'Like, this could totally be used as a meme! "Where's your math homework?" "I threw it into a supernova because I didn't agree with it!"' I burst into a fit of laughter, doubling over. I decide to use one of my own. "Hey, Sexy!" I flirt playfully, winking at Maka. She all but dies of laughter. Once we finish that episode, I change it to the previous season. 'Here we go, my favorite season!' 'Mine too!' Halfway through, Maka starts crying.

Maka's POV
'NineRose is beautiful.' I sniffle. 'And you're my teddy bear.' I see his cheeks turn red as I nestle against his side. Once we finish that episode, he changes it again, and I start crying again when I recognize the episode. This is the episode where Rose gets transported to the alternate dimension. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?" I complain to Soul, tears pouring down my face. I wrap my arms around him, pressing my face into his shirt, probably soaking it. He's really warm, and he has a really nice scent, I notice. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair. "Shhhhhhhhhh, Maka, shh." My sobs slowly lessen and finally halt, but Soul doesn't show any sign of letting go, and neither do I. He pulls me onto his lap, and I blush furiously. He whispers in my ear, so close that his lips tickle me, sending a shiver down my back. "I'm not letting you go, love." Does this mean he likes me back in that way? Well, he just called me his love, so... He must. My blush gets even darker, if possible. I begin to adjust and settle back comfortably. The vivid coloring in my cheeks remains. I lean my head against Soul's chest, curling up, and being in his arms just feels right somehow. Gradually, weariness starts to catch up to me, and my eyelids drift closed as my brain automatically shuts itself down. But before all of my senses turn off, I manage to send him from my mind. 'Aishitemasu, Soul.'