Chapter 2

IMPORTANT!!

Hi all! I hope you all are enjoying the story so far :) I wanted to do the character build up from Louis's POV but now since that's done and you have gotten a hint of what each character is like from Louis's POV, I'm going to change the POV to Harry's. After I explain Harry's side of the story, the story will continue in 3rd person narrative. It's easier that way to understand the story better. Okay now you can continue reading, sorry for the wait :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

Waking up with a splitting headache at 6 in the morning is probably not the best way to start off a Friday. And before jumping into conclusions such as 'he definitely has a hangover from drinking way too much' or 'he smoked until he passed out', I will say that this headache is from working on deadlines until 3.45 in the morning and unlike other people, I don't drink or smoke for that matter.

Working at Style's industries is hard enough as it is, and apparently since I'm supposed to takeover the business, as my father calls it 'familiarise with all responsibilities that falls on your hand' I have to work hard, when I mean hard, I mean really hard.

Don't get me wrong, I love working at the company, and I don't have a huge workload, but the effort I have to put into each task takes up my full brain capacity, and I'm 24 for fucks sake. Nevertheless, I'm very grateful to have a family like the Styles's as I'm living my best life, well except for the romantic department.

Back to how I found myself waking up at 6 a.m. My father, Robin, has a mishap going on at the office, and he believes that I need to work and find out how to deal with work responsibilities such as this one. So I lazily made myself walk over to my walk in closet before I picked up black skinny jeans, a red flannel shirt to put over a plain white shirt and headed to the bathroom. I left a pink sticky note on the fridge to mum, saying that I will not be coming home for the evening, hoping she won't be too upset.

After having a piece of toast, I got onto my Audi R8 Coupe, and headed to Styles industries. When I entered the building, I said hi to my assistant Ray on the way to my father's office. As I entered the office, I saw my father clearly on the verge of loosing his brain.

He was pacing all over the office screaming, from only what I can hear, something on the words of 'what the hell does that suppose to mean?' , 'you want us to do what now?', 'I can't force him to do that!', 'we don't have another option, seriously?!' and finally ' find another way Linda please, I'll see what I can do but I can't make any promises.' And this is where I realised I have been standing at the door for 5 minutes without announcing my presence.

"uh umm" I cleared my throat that made my father quickly turn around to face me, his face fuming mad but also a look of hopelessness was emerging.

"How much of that conversation did you hear Harry?"

"Clearly not enough" I said, as I made my way over to his desk and sat down on one of the chairs opposite his own.

"Alright, alright" he said fixing his hair, before he came and sat down on his chair, now full facing me.

"What's going on dad you're scaring me" I said, starting to get worried.

"Well there's a lot you should know, but It's not that important but important enough" he said looking at me cautiously.

"Okay now I'm really confused, dad, if I should know something please do tell, the more you delay it, the worse I'm going to assume"

"Okay, umm, alright, where do I begin" he paused and when I nodded my head to continue, he took a deep breathe and continued.