Chapter 1 (word count: 4366)

Tw: Slurs

P.O.V. - Izuku Midoriya

It started our senior year of high school, in our last semester before graduation. It was a big deal for everyone who made it this far, being so close to being a pro hero, being so close to being someone everyone will know. Everyone who goes to or ever went to this school all wanted that, no matter what part of the school you got into.

But I was different, I was born without a quirk. The only reason why I was in U.A. was because I got into the Department of Support, so I just learn how I can help up-coming heroes and pro heroes with their quirks or otherwise. I had my general high school classes, as every high schooler would have, and the classes I came to this school for. Even the higher-up departments had to do their general classes so sometimes you would be sharing classes with people training to be heroes. Most of the kids who were in the higher classes that had to share general classes would either be cocky or be nice, with no in-between.

Today started no differently than all the others. Get to school, go to my classes, then lunch, then the last classes of the day were general classes which I dreaded. They wouldn't be that bad if one person didn't bully me every day. I have known him since we were kids and even then he was never nice to me, so when he found out I actually got into U.A., that's when the bullying started. One thing I didn't mention was that I am transgender. Transitioning from female to male. This is the main thing that he bullies me about, being trans. Any chance or moment he gets he points it out or makes fun of me, though no one says anything, everyone knows now because of him. It wasn't something I was gonna come out and say until I was ready and out of school but thanks to him I didn't get my own chance to come out. And that's where I am.

P.O.V. - Third person

Midoriya tends to get to class early so he sits with his head down while the class fills in around him. Once everyone is in their seats and the teacher has declared it to be a free day since he just wants to nap like the sleep-deprived old man he was, everyone gets to talking to their friends or just doing something on their own.

On the other side of the classroom is Katsuki Bakugo leaning against a desk that belongs to Shoto Todoroki who is just trying to take a nap since he had a tiring day with hero classes.

"Oi! Icyhot," Bakugo says to the tired student who groans in response. "What?" He says blankly with his head still down trying to ignore the annoying blonde. "Tch. Do you remember that kid I told you that I was sadly friends with when we were kids? The t̶r̶a̶n̶n̶y̶."

Todoroki looks up at him. "Um yeah..why?" He asks suspiciously as he sees his smirk and looks over at said person. "Well, I heard that she had a boyfriend before comin' to U.A. but they broke up because he wanted to have sex but she didn't want to do anythin' with him. How fuckin' stupid do you have to be to want to fuck someone like that." Bakugo says discussed at the thought. Todoroki was about to say something to him about how messed up he is but he sees from the corner of his eye that Midoriya walks out and Bakugo immediately starts walking to the door. "Follow me." Todoroki goes with him since he just has a bad feeling about what's about to happen.

He follows him to the men's bathroom. In the bathroom, Midoriya is in a stall with his shirt and binder off. "God I wish I could just get rid of my chest. It's so annoying having to wear this dumb binder all day." He says as he rests against the cold wall until he hears the door open.

"Midoriya! How's my childhood friend, huh? Why don't you come out so we can chat like friends again." Bakugo says out to Midoriya who's in a stall shirtless. Todoroki grabs Bakugo's arm to pull him back. "What do you think your doing!?" He whispers to him but Bakugo just yanks his arm out of Todoroki's grasp. "Don't fuckin' worry about it, I'm just gonna play a little trick on my old 'friend'." He says with a smirk.