Chapter 2 (word count: 4252)

Todoroki wakes up before any of his alarms go off. It takes him a minute to realize that Midoriya was cuddled up to the cold side of his body, his face squished against his chest, arms tightly around his arm. He blushes but doesn't move for fear of waking the sleeping boy. He lays there while lowkey staring at his face. 'He is way more beautiful than I thought...his freckles are amazing.' He thinks to himself as he looks all over his face. Once he gets to his lips though he freezes a little, taking in how soft and plump they look. 'I would never kiss him without his permission but like...he looks so kissable right now...' He groans quietly to himself and looks away to distract his mind.

In what felt like an hour before his alarms finally go off which wakes Midoriya. He groans and moves closer to what he was cuddled up to, but he feels it move to turn the alarm off. He opens his eyes a little and blushes like crazy when he sees who he cuddled up to. Todoroki looks over and meets Midoriya's eyes. "Well good morning there..." He says softly in his low morning voice which completely catches Midoriya off guard and makes him blush even more. "Wasn't expecting to wake up to you cuddling up to me...a pleasant surprise nonetheless." He says with a small smile. "S-Sorry..." Midoriya says shakily and pulls back from him extremely embarrassed.

Todoroki frowns a little but quickly covers it up. "We don't have to leave till a little later, so we have time to get dressed and eat breakfast." Todoroki says as he gets up from the bed and stretches. Midoriya watches him stretch but looks away before he catches him staring. "You use the bathroom first if you want." Todoroki says as he gets his clothes together. Midoriya nods and heads to the bathroom. Once he's in and locked the door he has a whole physical and mental freak out of what he did during his sleep. "Why now? Why do I have to cuddle up to people in my sleep now?" He argues with himself and then looks in the mirror. "I look so bad!" He roans out and splashes his face with water. "How is it that he can look so good when he first wakes up, but I have to look like complete trash?" He tried to fix his hair to the best of his abilities since he didn't have any of his hair products. "Looks like it's a natural hair day." He quickly finishes up in the bathroom and heads back to Todoroki's room. He knocks before so when he hears him respond he opens the door and sees Todoroki standing in front of a mirror brushing his hair. "Bathroom's good to use..." Midoriya says and Todoroki nods. "Okay. You can change in here while I'm in the bathroom. I'll make sure to knock before I come back in." He then walks out and closes the door behind him.

Once they were both dressed, they went downstairs so Todoroki could fix them breakfast. Midoriya watches him the whole time just lost in his thoughts. He was shocked when a plate full of food was set down in front of him. He blushes at the generosity but feels bad knowing he won't be able to finish all of it. Todoroki takes notice as he sits next to him. "You know if you can't finish it all, I won't be upset." Todoroki says as he takes a bite of his food. Midoriya looks at him surprised but he just gets a nod in return. He turns back to his food and starts eating and before he knew it he ate at least more than half of the food on his plate. Todoroki smiles a little to himself as he reaches over and pats his back. "All done?" He asks and gets a nod from a very full Midoriya. He laughs a little and grabs his plate and takes it to the kitchen. He quickly cleans up and then goes back over to Midoriya. "Time to head out."

Midoriya got up and followed Todoroki to the door where all their stuff was. They grabbed their bags and put their shoes on then left the house. They walk in silence till Midoriya speaks. "It was really nice to hang out with you..." He says as he keeps his eyes on the ground while they walk. "It really was. Thank you for coming to hang out, I hope you had a good time." Midoriya turned to look at him and nodded. "I had such a good time with you!" Todoroki looked over at him with a small smile. "Same." He says softly as he keeps looking at him.