༻𓊈𒆜seven 𒆜𓊉༺

.
.
.

"let's timothy this bitch!"

the six teens got to the store and simon and kate got the pills ready for sam to die.

"a few months ago, my brother had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. he was dead for two minutes." y/n smiled as she listened to simon talk, she loved listening to him. his voice was very comforting to her. her smile grew as he did a little drum roll on the table. "but, we got him back!"

once he was done talking he looked over at y/n and winked. her face turned a dark shade of red and she quickly looked down at her hands and began playing with her rings.

"kate, it's time for your close up." kate nodded, as she poured the pills into seperate piles.

"you need to take these in order. pile one takes the edge off, you're gonna feel like your being fucked by a unicorn." he smiled. "pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down."

"you may feel slightly sick," y/n mumbled, leaning closer to sam a bit. she nodded, turning back to simon.

"you need to take a five minute break in between pile two and pile three. pile three is what brings you down and out so you gotta take that 'take five' or it all goes to shit!" sam looked at the pills and then back up at him.

"how many of these do we have?" kate asked, handing simon some epipens.

"tons, like a thousand."

"wait, epipens?" deena asked, her eyebrows furrowing together.

"epinephrine, also know as adrenaline. this is what brings her back, this is jesus!" y/n giggled at his enthusiasm.

"sam's blood marks the spot." deena made an x on josh with blood before hugging him. y/n buttoned up her cardigan, making an x on herself as well as making one on simon's sweater.

"remember half an hour ago when you guys wanted to murder me?" sam laughed, wrapping her hand.

"yeah.. we better not die for you or I actually will murder you," y/n joked, nudging the girl. her face got serious.

"you don't have to do this, you can leave."

"remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" kate asked. "we're ending this together." simon put a hand on sam's shoulder.

"die well, my friend." he grabbed y/n's hand and began walking off. "she's with me. josh, back door patrol."

"don't die, please." y/n pulled him into a tight hug, and he laughed a bit before hugging her back. she pulled away and wiped away a tear before anyone could see that she had even began crying.

"I'll try." he smiled, deciding he wouldn't bring up the fact that he did, indeed, see her crying. he turned around but was stopped by kate grabbing him and kissing him. y/n gasped happily. they pulled away and kate turned to y/n.

"promise me you're not gonna die." y/n nodded, trying not to cry again, kate let out a little sigh.

"love you, kate." y/n smiled, waving as she walked away.

"love you, n/n." she waved back. "I'll run interference up here," she finished, walking out of sight.

the other three left to go do their jobs, leaving sam to die with deena.

"okay, we got stockroom. you take emergency exit," simon instructed.

"no, no, no. splitting up is not a good idea at all," josh said. y/n leaned against a shelf, smiling as she picked up a bag of small butterfly hair clips. the two spoke, y/n not paying attention as observed the hair clips. she noticed there were many other clips - small flowers, claw clips, a couple different styles of hair pins, etc.