Chapter 1

I hear my alarm clock telling me to wake up for a new day as a senior in high school. I get out of my bed, which is a king-size bed with both black and red sheets. After putting on my shoes, I go to my closet to grab a suit. Since today is my first day of class, I grab a black suit and follow that with a red long-sleeve shirt and black tie. For footwear, I go with black sneakers. I head to my bathroom to put.

I'm all suited up and ready to head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Chocolate pancakes come to mind. When I walk downstairs, I can smell Lucifer's pancakes. Yes, I am referring to the fallen angel, the evil one, but it is not a man, as many of you believe. This one is female, and she is Hell's CEO. "I prepared pancakes for you. Please take your time and appreciate them." She said, "Thank you so much, and how about the other girls? I believe they will want to meet me before I depart for high school." I stated.

I finish the pancakes Lucifer cooked for me, and Justice makes his way down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hey! When she entered the kitchen to grab her own dish of pancakes, she yelled, "Yo-Yo!" "At least you got to watch me go to my first day of senior year, Justice." "Yo (your first name), I can take you to school," She said. Just tell me where I need to go." I doubt it, first because she is blind, and second, she constantly conceals her foggy eyes with a pair of black pilot sunglasses, giving her a super awesome image. "Justice, are you sure you can drive?" I say to the cool demon, and yes, she is also a demon, a demon girl, just like Lucifer.

"Don't worry, bud, I'm a seasoned driver!" Justice explained, and I reluctantly agreed that she would drive me to school. "All well, then I'll start the automobile." She answered, then exited the kitchen. "OK, Lucy, I'll be back in 7 hours." I stated. "How about seven hours?" According to Lucifer. Then I told her how long I'd be in school and how long I'd be able to work from school. "The automobile is already cooling, Yo (your first name). Enter the vehicle." Justice stated, I bid Lucifer farewell and kiss her on the forehead.

Justice was driving a red sports vehicle at the time. (Your first name) appears to be ready for school in the attire you decided to wear today.

I stood in front of the high school's main door as she walked away. They assembled a group of students around your automobile. The majority of them were staring at the automobile. "How much will that automobile cost?" one inquired. "I'm guessing it's from one of the school's football teams," another individual said. After saying my goodbyes, I requested that Justice come me up at 2:30 p.m. "Go ahead, bro, put yourself out there," Justice encouraged. She was aware, and I exited the vehicle. Then everyone outside was stunned. This arose since I did not play football or come from a rich family. "Hey! That's a great outfit! "yelled a pupil. Other kids were saying the same thing: the costume was impressive. I didn't get to all of the questions.

"Wonderful outfit, friend." (Name of a buddy) stated. He was a junior year friend of mine. "Can you tell me where you got these clothes?" "Let's assume I know some folks," I said. He stated. "Would you want to go to the library?" he inquired. I agreed to accept the invitation. Our conversation focused on how we spent our holidays. His vacations were ordinary, like any other, while mine were extraordinary in a unique way.

Flashback to your vacations

"I simply had to do this, and the gateway is now operational." As I opened a doorway to hell, I said. I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm opening a doorway to hell. That's what my demonic after-school organization taught me. I joined the group since I needed some extra credits for community college and in order to get admitted (your dream job).

"It's exciting to see moving steps. This is similar to the Konami code, "I thought to myself.

After arriving at the performance, a crimson glow exploded from the circle with a star, and I found myself in Hell. Hell does not appear as it does in movies, video games, or even novels. I keep a list of things to do in Hell in my pocket. My main ambition is to amass a harem of demon girls.