18

The Blood cultivation became a lost technique due to the fact that very few people have practiced it, and even fewer people in the cultivation world understood the art of cutting soul. However, Yin Hanjiang has been following Wen Renhe for many years and he was present when Wen Renhe received this blood cultivation method so he knew it well.

Not to mention the pain of cutting the soul when spilling the blood or the difficulty of practicing blood cultivation. There was only one blood cultivator in the cultivation world 10,000 years ago, who eventually went mad and became a true demon. Then he was killed by the united forces of righteous and demonic path.

This true demon was not part of the demonic path, the so-called difference between the demonic path and righteous path of the cultivation world was evilness of heart.

If heaven and earth are elders, then cultivators would be juniors. The attitude of the righteous path toward heavenly path was to coax and obey, to cheat some spiritual energy from this elder. They will use the heart method of communicating with heaven and earth to cultivate, and will try to incarnate heaven and earth and integrate into it. The spiritual energy of heaven and earth will be absorbed by the righteous cultivators only when they think that the righteous cultivators are the same kind as them. So righteous cultivators were concerned with obeying the heavenly order, doing good deeds and accumulating virtue. They also changed their heart to become one with heaven and earth but in order to deceive heaven they must first deceive themselves. Cultivating in this way they were cheating the heaven.

The demonic path cultivators were bear children who punched the elderly and kicked women and children. They chose to take the initiative to plunder the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, their cultivation techniques were greedy and fast as they tried to seize heaven.

The righteous path was always disdainful of the way of the demonic path, not only because of the different cultivation concepts, but also because their robbery was faster than coaxing! The righteous cultivators made great efforts to coax a little spiritual energy from heaven, while the demonic path directly robbed most of the family money from heaven.

If a righteous cultivator and a demonic cultivator cultivate in the same place full of spiritual energy, more than 90% of spiritual energy will be absorbed by the demonic cultivator while the righteous cultivator will only get scraps.

The conflict between the righteous and the demonic cultivators laid in this. There was no difference between high and low or in cheating or grabbing. The reason why the righteous path condemned the demonic path was completely because they couldn't grab it.

However, there were also benefits of the righteous heart method of communicating with heaven and earth. It was relatively easy to live through tribulation. The heaven was very lenient with righteous cultivators, just a few lightnings at random. But for the demonic path the more spiritual energy you robbed the more vicious thunderbolts you would encounter during the heavenly tribulation. It was said that there was a large number of righteous path cultivators who became deities but very few from the demonic path. After all they were all killed by a thunderbolt.

And the true demon blood cultivator was not a cultivator who robbed spiritual energy, but a cultivator who absorbed all the negative energies between heaven and earth.

When a cultivator reaches the tribulation stage, he can absorb the immortal energy descending from the immortal world and transform his genuine Qi in his body into immortal energy to become the real immortal. The blood cultivator was unable to transform his genuine Qi into immortal Qi, or even the chaotic Qi of the divine realm. Once it entered his body it all transformed into bloody evil Qi.

Blood cultivation has no boundaries, but he could cultivate this technique only in the cultivation realm and could not ascend to the immortal world. Without immortal Qi he could not ascend to immortality. No upper world will welcome blood cultivation, if Wen Renhe dared to try ascend to the immortal world, the gods and Buddhists would join hands to get rid of him.