EPISODE 2 : THE DRAGON STONE

Etherea, a place where residents live in peace, serenity, and without any disturbance. Such a perfect place to stay.

On the other side of Etherea, a bounty thief named Jalkar and his partner named Grim are spying on the Etherea castle to carry out a heist.

Jalkar : There it is Grim. If we pull this off I'm about to become a very wealthy man.

Grim : *affirmative grunt*

Jalkar : Hand me the schematics- come on hurry up.

Grim immediately gave the sketch paper to Jalkar.

Jalkar : According to these schematics- Grim what is all this? I asked for schematics- I specifically asked for schematics of Etherea!

Grim : *confused grunt*

Jalkar : How are we supposed to steal the stone when we don't even know which tower it's in?!

Grim : *defensive grunt*

Jalkar : Alright you don't have to shout! You're going to get us caught before we've even started. We'll just have to do what I do best: improvise. Stick behind me and don't do anything stupid.

Jalkar and Grim immediately entered the etherea palace to carry out their plan of stealing the dragon stone.

In carrying out the plan, Grim was distracted by an enchanted scythe.

Grim : *a few grunts as you attempt to get Jalkar's attention*

Grim then bought the scythe and immediately returned to Jalkar.

Jalkar : *quietly* Oh now what are you doing?!

Grim : *happy grunt*

Jalkar : *quietly* Grim, you don't buy from the people you're stealing from! Now let's keep moving!

Jalkar and grim then entered the dragon stone room, Jalkar then killed the guards in the room and told Grim to be on guard so that no one entered the room.

Jalkar : *quietly and distracted* Watch the entrance eh Grim?

Grim then guarded the entrance and Jalkar immediately took the dragon stone, but when he lifted the dragon stone, there was a click, and it turned out that the dragon stone was wired with red stone.

Jalkar : A pressure plate... it's redstone wired... it's- IT WAS WIRED, RUN!

Jalkar and Grim immediately fled before being caught by the Etherea palace guards. And finally they managed to get away from the Etherea palace.

Jalkar : *catching breath* We did it Grim... I'm gonna be rich- *grunt as you're bumped*

The running Grim accidentally hit Jalkar and dropped the dragon stone. The stone disappeared the moment it hit the ground.

Jalkar : Oh... Grim... YOU IDIOT!

Grim : *defensive grunt*

Jalkar : Now we have to find it again before someone else does!

Grim : *disappointed growl*

Jalkar pointed to the north and said to Grim.

Jalkar : *sigh* The energy trail pointed north... towards Underwood.

Grim : *grunt*

Jalkar : You're right, it is heading away from Etherea, so let's get moving.

The two of them immediately looked for the dragon stone to the north far from Etherea.
.............................................................................