«Part One»

"Hey, morning bud!" Ugh, here we go again...

"Morning, sup?"

"Oh, good; Wait, you tired?"

"H*ll yea, it's like 7 in da mornin'! "

"Yea, that school sucks, right?"

"Kinda..."

It was my 'friend' Nehir. I knew her for a year. We're not buddies, we met during online classes. A year ago I started college, now I'm a sophomore year student but to be honest, I already hate my life so much. 'Cuz all of my classmates have a boyfriend/girlfriend.  Guess what, I'm single(!) Surprize, da nerd is single. I know that's a lil bit cliche, that's facts.

"Mornin' Girls!!"

"Morning my lil b*tch"

And we have a stubby sl*t popular girl in here.  She's very (but really) thick and short.  However, she's da one who pulls out da most boys. Her name is Kayre, she is most likely called 'My baddie' by girls. She had 5 boyfriends in a row, in a month, I wonder if she has AIDS. I mean, couldn't you have AIDS if you hook up with 5 guys? This is disgusting btw.

Nehir: Do you remember that American boy who is black and has curly hair? The quiet boy from online classes?

Kayre: Of course, he was eating something every lesson, he must be fatty rn.

Nehir: Agree, but he also doing sports, at least that what I heard.

Kayre: Yea yea (mocking)

They started laughing, why do they need to laugh at everything? Also, they laugh so weirdly. I sigh then go outside. Some fresh air in da morning/midnight hits different tho.

Then suddenly saw my bestie, Asey. She's da only one that likes wearing baggy clothes so you can spot her easily. I started to walk towers her, like always; she is scared cuz wasn't looking straight.

"Boo!"

Asey: "Ah! You scared me, dude!"

"I know, that's why I did that!"

Asey: "You're damn crazy."

"I know."

Asey: "Btw, do you see that American boy?"

"Why tf everybody is talking 'bout that boy?"

Asey: "Well, maybe it's because we're in Turkey?"

"Maybe, but why him? Is he even attractive?"

Asey: "According to da rumors; he is overweight but idk anything about him."

"Probs he can't live without BurgerKing or Taco Bells."

Asey: "Probs!"

We are walking together to da class and chit-chatting about daily things, such as weather, social media, summer that ended, etc. When we come to da class I realized, I forgot to finish my homework! I know it was before da summer (3-3.5 months ago) AND I said, I'm gonna finish it at da end of da holiday, then I forgot. With a 'I f**ked up' face, turned to Asey. She must be confused af, cuz asked me;

Asey: "You ok?"

"Nope, I forgot to finish my homework.."

Asey: "Hey, is it why you, looking like that? Don't worry, I gotcha!"

"Thank you so  much!"

She smiled calmly and placed her bag on her seat, next grabbed da book and handed it to me. I also smiled and took it. And yes, nerds also forget homework, that is not illegal.

Asey: "Did u know that u are also kinda silly? Dude, it's been like a whole summer and u didn't finish it."

"Yea, maybe I am..."

✕10 Min Later✕

I finished da homework and gave da book back to her. To be honest, I thought da homework was harder but I wasn't like that, that was a piece of cake to me. So now I can go thru my phone and check what's new. Actually, I don't like news so much but sometimes it can be useful in Discussing Lessons. Cuz when da teacher asks a question, u already know da answer and say it loud. But if it's about sports, then Imma head out. I really don't like sports especially; Football, Volleyball, and Martial Arts. Every time I see a wrestler or boxer, Imma be like "HOW these gals/guys like THIS!? This is pure pain." For my opinion, Martial Arts are the dumbest thing in this world. I know some dudes love 'em, and if u are one of this guys, please stay away from me! (IM NOT hating IRL)

Suddenly I hear some footsteps, like someone is wearing flip-flops. I looked up and saw him, standing in front of me.

*Hello, sup everyone? I hope y'all are good. That's my first book, I hope u liked it. Take care!*

-696 Words