Ⅱ. Home [Tejran]

"Sweety, it's at 11 Am today. Nothing to—." Karan's mouth went dry after seeing Teja in his shirt.

Her body is thoroughly visible as she wore no undergarments. Teja smirked, innocently blinking her eyes. Opening her legs, she slowly crossed them, revealing her naked vagina.

Karan fisted his hand. He knows her antics very well and the reason behind her doings. He can already feel the tightness in his pants.

"Sunny, you are saying something?" Teja asked, chewing the chips as if she was not the one who was sitting half-naked on the sofa.

Karan's jaw tightened. He doesn't want to fall to her behaviour like yesterday, where she successfully missed her shooting by making him go crazy with her behaviour.

"Baby, I have so much time. Come, let's cuddle up till then." Teja said innocently.

"No. Get up and eat something healthy and be ready by 10 am. Parvez will be here to pick you up." Karan said with a straight face. At least, that's what he thought.

Teja smirked, walking towards Karan, who fisted his hand, making sure not to grope her everywhere until she became nothing more than a moaning mess.

Teja's smirk turned into a frown for not seeing the expected reaction from Karan. While Karan mentally praised himself over his control.

"So, I am leaving?" Teja asked huskily, standing close to him.

Karan nodded, "That's right."

Teja blinked her eyes in surprise, seeing the control Karan had. To say it's the first time that her antics failed in front of Karan. 

Karan felt bad, watching her face losing its shine into disappointment. He knows what's coming next. 

"Can't I take leave for today? I don't want to miss this precious time with you before you flee to Florida. You don't know even when you will come back. What if it takes months or maybe—" Teja's voice broke.

Karan immediately took her into his arms, who started tearing up, "Didn't I promise to find a way to meet you if the work got delayed than planned time?"

Teja slightly nodded, looking adorable with the cute pout and not to say, her body added fuel to the fire.

"Laddo, don't act like a kid. You can't postpone your work because of my trip."

"But, I—"

Karan kissed Teja's lips deeply by not letting Teja finish her sentence.

"I know you want to spend your time with me. But, you have to understand that a crew of 300 people has been waiting for your arrival. Your work is waiting for you. Your manager, your co-star, your director is waiting for you. Most importantly, your character is waiting for you. Don't do this. At least, not because of me."

She hates when he speaks logic. She hates it more when she has to agree with it. She hates the way he is always keen on his priorities and preferences.

Hitting on his chest, "I am not talking to you." she whispered in his ear, going into his embrace.

******************

Teja is hastily tapping her foot on the ground while the director is busy checking the final shot on the monitor.

It's been freaking 9hours since she was away from her Sunny. She is getting impatient with each second passing by to see her Sunny. The desire to be there with him, to feel him, to kiss him, to smell him is overpowering her senses. 

"I am leaving." She informed before turning her heels towards her car. Ignoring all the calls, she didn't once turn back until she sat in the car.

She was so was lost in thoughts that the driver had to call her twice to inform her about reaching home. Slightly embarrassed, she waved him goodbye and went inside the lift.

After what seems like an eternity, the lift has finally stopped on their floor. Smiling, she opened the apartment door. 

She blinked twice, seeing the decorations all over the living room. Her eyes became moist while her foot took her to the memory lane of their photo cards that had been pinned across the wall. Most of them are random pictures of them being their usual goofy self with each other.

The feeling of haziness and worry in her heart had now replaced with warmth looking at the memories they made. Every doubt she had on herself has started to fill with hope. 

A hope of crossing this barrier together. A hope of beginning a new day. A hope of living with positivity by cherishing their memories.

She laughed, looking at the photo of sleeping Karan having sketches all over his face drawn by her while she was cutely smiling at the camera holding the black marker. She still remembers how the childish fight ends up with them having hot and streamy Dangal in the shower.

"Welcome home" A whisper brings her back to the present.

She smiled, feeling his arms tightening around her stomach. Turning around, she yanked her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I am home." She whispered back before capturing his lips into a kiss.

She likes these kinds of slow and passionate kisses, where both of them take their time to explore each other as if they had an entire time of the world. No matter how many times they kissed, it always feel like the first time. It still set her skin on fire while melting every part of her. She can't stand it anymore. 

The kiss started to make her knees go weak. It's getting a little hard to breathe. She knows he can feel it too. Yet, he didn't stop until she tucked at his hair, pleading with a moan for him to hear. By the time he part away from her lips, it started to feel a little dizzy for her.

He chuckled, taking her into his embrace who was breathing hard with a flushed face. It still amazes him seeing the effect he had on her.

Feeling her breathing getting normal, he asked, "Wanna take a shower?"

She pouted. He knows what's coming next. He already made preparations the minute director called him to say that she abruptly left the set.

"Will you join me?" Teja asked as he expected.

Karan nodded, kissing her forehead, while she returned a precious smile that made his day. And he carried her bridal style to their bathroom. 

She is going to miss him to death. She is going to miss falling asleep by listening to his heartbeat. She is going to miss his chai. She is going to miss his history, civil, geographical talks. She is going to miss waking up to his grumpy face. She is going to miss his morning kisses. Fuck! She is going to miss everything that about him.

But, now looking at him, who was carefully taking off her saree, making sure it don't hurt her in anyway, she feels like it's not as difficult as she thought it would be for her to let go of him in a few hours. 

She was confident that they would find a way to each other. She was sure that no matter what happened at the end of the day, they would find solace in each other. So, this physical separation shouldn't be bothering her.

"Come here." Karan called from the bathtub.

She smiled. Stepping inside the bathtub, she seated between his legs, while Karan begins to rinse her hands with lukewarm water.

"Don't think much. We will come out of it stronger. I make it happen." Karan whispered in her ear, before tying up her hair into a bun.

"I will do everything to make it happen too." Teja said, kissing his cheek.

***************************