Chapter 2: Rory Mercury

*Leopold Slikk has his watch Ringing as His Assistant Tex The THX Robot is Calling him to inform about the New Discoveries*

Leopold Slikk: Hello Tex.

Tex: Leopold, I'm sorry to disturb, but i have Fantastic news to tell you

Leopold Slikk: What is it Tex?

Tex: The Galactic Republic, The Imperium of Man, They are on the West Coast of Falmart. They Do the Same thing as such, Destroying Saderans and emprisonning them.

Leopold Slikk: and what's next?

Tex: i found a Loli Girl with a Giant Purple is Butchering Bandits Cause they plot an attack on Coda Village, Her Name is Rory Mercury a demigoddess and an apostle of Emroy, the god of darkness, war, violence and death.

Leopold Slikk: Shall i attack?

Tex: no, it will only make things even worse.

Leopold Slikk: then imma Negotiate with her.

Tex: That's more like now get to the Convoy.

Leopold Slikk: Thanks Tex.

*The Call ended*

*At Coda Village The Villagers Were Gathering including Lelei La Lalena and and Cato El Altestan*

 To Hear Jake Randolf's Speech about the Coming Flame Dragon Terrorist Attack*

Jake Randolf: People of Coda Village, a Fire Dragon is About to Come and Destroy the Village, and Today is Ferbuary 5th 2021 in my World, on Behalf of The G4 i Order You to Pack Yourselves and Get Ready to Leave Because this is going to be Barbecue. and You all be BURNT!!! Like CHICKEN!!!  

*The VIllagers Screamed and then they packed their packages*

Cato El Altestan: a Flame Dragon Attacking Coda VIllage No Thanks! Im Leaving.

Lelei la Lalena: of course we are leaving that's what everyone do.

Cato El Altestan: Ugh. Fine. 

Lelei La Lalena: Come on, let's get ready

*The Convoy Evacuates the Coda Villagers Along with Leopold Slikk, Jake randolf, Raiden While escorting the refugees, Itami's party rendezvous with Rory, and taking a special interest on Itami, she decides to accompany them as well. However, She took a sit on itami's Lap and it was very uncomfortable for Him. after hey drove again far from the Flame Dragon's sight. However, the Fire Dragon appears By Devouring a Wyvern and then he went to attack the convoy , Lelei used her magic to speed away from the kaiju and the 3rd Unit manages to drive it away, The Unconcious Elf Wakes up and calls for the Third Reacon Team to Shot it's eye one the Soldiers Raised a Rocket Launcher and then Shoot at it's Arm. Rory interfiered by using her axe to ditsract the big kaiju after blowing off one of its front legs with Rory's help then Leopold Taunt at him with a Finger on him*

Flame Dragon: Im not done with you brat! *Flies away*

Leopold Slikk: You See this dudes? He spoke to me.

Itami Yoji: he won't leave you alone.

Jake Randolf: What abiut the dead?

TimeCard:

*the G4 Team Burried the Dead Corpses and Organized a Funeral For the Lost. And played every national anthem, Itami Consoles a Little girl Sobbing*

Volodymyr zelensky: Let our Anthems Cry.

*See ya Next time!*