Party round 2

My phone buzzed, so I turned on the screen to see

[1 new message from Chris🍃]
Chris🍃
Meet me outside in 10.

I turned the screen off and headed outside to wait, but he was already there sitting on the steps to the porch, smoking. I sat next to him shivering, and he leant back, pulling me closer and wrapping his arm around me. I take the cigarette from his mouth, placing it in mine as he rests his head on my shoulder.
"I heard what you said to Nick and Matt," He looked at me, propping his head up with his elbow on my knee. "You don't actually think I'm a dumb junkie addict do you?! Because if you do thats kinda hypocritical," he smirked at me, tilting his head jokingly, and I pulled him closer laughing. We sat in silence for a bit, enjoying each other's company, before he begins speaking again.
"Wanna go for a drive? Except I can't drive so you have to,"
"Why not," I reply, pulling out my keys as he skips towards my car.
"SHOTGUN!!" He shouts. I roll my eyes.
"You're the only fucking passenger."

We drove McDonalds, and took our happy meals to the park to watch the sunset together, when we bump into Bella and some of her friends.
"OMG HI MADDY HI CHRIS!!!! We're going to a party at Jake's, wanna come?? We have room for 2 more," she says, looking Chris up and down before smirking at me.
We turn up twenty minutes later, and Chris already has a bottle of vodka in hand, and another round me. 'Candy Shop' by 50 cent is playing as we begin to dance.

An unlit cigarette hangs from his mouth, and he reaches round me, his hand sliding down my ass to reach my back pocket and grab my lighter, flicking it on and lighting his smoke, before placing his hands on mine and sliding them down my body, and taking my hand, his rings clinking against mine. He leads me through to the kitchen, I rip my shirt off and he pours a shot, taking a wedge of lime and gliding it slowly up my chest, starting at my bellybutton, and finishing at my collarbone. He dips his head down to my chest and jets his tongue out, pulling back and grabbing the shot, tossing his head back closing his eyes. I straddle him, and he holds me up by my ass with one arm, taking a swig of vodka and pouring it down my throat, his eyes glinting as he holds me closer, our foreheads against each other, noses touching. He pulls away laughing, and puts me on my feet again, his hand against my lower back still, leading me to the counter, and cutting some lines.
"Ladies first," he grins.
I lean over, and when i'm done I stand up straight and Chris leans over, the luminous glow of the evening lighting up his face, highlighting his sharp jawline.
I went to get a drink, leaving an absolutely hammered Chris on the sofa. The corridor was crowded and sweaty, the smell of BO and beer making me want to gag. I come back with a glass if water in an attempt to sober him up enough for another round, when I see a skanky blonde straddling him on the sofa, pulling his face into hers. I wait into the doorway for a second to see if he would resist, but instead he embraces her further, placing his lips against hers, as she forces her tongue in, pulling his hair.
I breathe in, and carefully place the water on the windowsill, and leaving through the back door. The cold air and quiet is refreshing after the humid and noisy atmosphere of the party, and I can finally think. Who the fuck does he think he is?! Who the fuck does she think she is?!

A/n comment with ideas pls ly next part up soon