Chapter one" The Debutante Ball

It was the morning of her debutante. Diana walks in and awakes Athanasia. 

"Wake up. It's your special day". 

"Ok mom. How's the baby today". 

"its fine. The doctors says i'm very healthy because this baby has no magic and your father is very relieved from that". 

Athanasia knows that her parents have tried hard for a second child but it never worked. This is their miracle child so they are very careful about it. 

"Okay, mom". 

Athanasia gets up and uses magic to change from her nightgown to one of her daily dresses. She washes her face when she notices claude. He was leaning on the doorframe waiting for someone to notice him. Once Athanasia sees him, she runs and gives him a very aggresive hug. Diana just watches this and cries due to having unstable emotions because she is pregnant. 

Claude walks up to Diana worried "Love, why are you crying". 

"It was just a cute and happy moment. I couldn't help it". 

Claude and Athanasia give Diana a very gentle hug to not hurt the baby. 

Time skip ( Because the author is very bored to write more. It was starting to get more cheesier)

"Presenting His majesty claude de alger obelia with her majesty Diana de alger obelia with the crown princess Athanasia de alger obelia. Everyone looks at them and envy on how happy and beautiful they all look. They bow down as the family decends from the stairs. On the first dance, Claude and Athanasia are dancing. As soon as it was done, they go back up and sit on their throne watching all the other debutantes dance during the second dance. 

It was at this moment when Roger and Ijikiel Alpheus enter with a brown haired brunette. They approach the thrones and bow down. 

"Your majesty, may i present your oldest daughter, Jenette". 

Diana looks at jenette and gives her a strong glare. Then they all discuss on what to do. 

Everyone is surprised when Athanasia says "Interesting. My family will hear it in the throne room. The rest of you may enjoy this ball as we leave. I hop you have the rest of your evening in peace and joy"

"Blessings and glory upon the sun, moon, and star of the obelian empire" 

With that they all leave and go into the throne room. 

A/N= Hi, this was a story i published before but i realized it was interesting so i changed the whole plot. I hope you like it. This chapter is dedicated to Athanasia_31 for being my first follower on the original plot. When you followed me, i began to write because i was inspired. Thank you, it means so much to me.