-fíftéén-

WOOHOO!!!

Reached chapter 15 people!!!!

ENJOY~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon snapped his pencil in half.

"NAMJOON! THAT IS THE TENTH ONE TODAY!!!"

Yoongi grabbed the little pieces of wood from Namjoon's hand. Walking towards the dustbin and throwing them away, after. He then whirled around to meet his friend's dead gaze.

"What's wrong? You have been acting... strange... lately... what the heck happened? Does it have to do with-"

Namjoon quickly stood up and picked up all his stuff. He went straight for the door, but before he opened it he turned towards Yoongi.

"I'm okay. And... Let's not talk about it... Don't worry Hyung... Okay?"

Before the older could respond, Namjoon had already left. Leaving a concerned Yoongi behind, looking at the door.

 He turned around and looked down at the other's desk.

He sighed.

------------------------------------

Namjoon walked into the dance studio. It was empty. Thank Goodness. He closed the door gently behind him and walked up to the corner of the room and dropped his stuff on the chair. He stretched his back and groaned.

"..."

Namjoon stretched his calves then his arms. After a while he looked around.

"Guess I could just practice for a while."

He decided he should just start with some easy dance moves he learnt last week. Just as a warm up.  He brought his leg up at a ninety degree angle, and brought it down again, repeating the move three times, while rolling his hand inwards (towards his body), before sliding to his left. He crossed his hands over his chest and slowly tilted them to left then the right, swinging them back to the left right after. He repeated these dance moves from the top, going faster each time. He stopped after thirty-five minutes, sweat dripping down his neck.

"Okay. Now, I can do something else..."

He swung his right arm to the left and raised it up, tilting his body the same direction at the same time. Namjoon quickly brought his left leg up. He brought the hand down along with the lifted leg. He did the same this time changing his position and the arm and leg he was lifting. Once Namjoon was sure he got everything in order, he put the them together. Forming a sequence of steps that flowed (almost) perfectly with each other. 

Namjoon stopped, panting for air. He smiled.

"Wow, Hyung. You really improved, huh?"

Namjoon spun around when he heard the voice. He gasped and looked down in embarrassment.