twénty

CHAPTER TWENTY! WOOHOO. ALMOST OVER!

Forgive me. Short-ish chapter... 

I have exams coming up so I may be busier than ever.

kissing scene.  

________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------

"I do, Kookie. I do."

------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later:

Namjoon had been too busy to hang out or talk to Jungkook. Final exams were coming up and he was busy practicing and studying, to the point were he would pull all lighters (a/n: me rn). He was soon going to graduate and get a job, well... that's if he passes the examinations. Meanwhile, Jungkook was getting a bit annoyed. He would always call Namjoon and complain about almost everything. How Namjoon never said 'I love you' back. How Namjoon is too busy to even call or text him. And so on. But Namjoon also found it very cute and comforting. 

~~~

Namjoon banged his head on the table in frustration. It rattled violently, almost as if it would break and collapse any second.

"Man, can someone just knock me out so I can be in a coma for... FOREVER!"

Namjoon banged his head on the table again, he just finished an exam and was now stressing over weather he would fail or pass (a/n: me almost never cause I fail anyway). Jungkook was sitting next to him, he had been waiting outside the room waiting for the exam to be over, he held Namjoon's hand while he banged his head on the table. 

Namjoon raised his head up to look at the younger, then looked at their intertwined hands, but didn't let go. Jungkook smiled and let out a sigh.

"You still never said you love me."

"Jungkook-"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I won't force you to say you love me. I just- I'm just impatient."

Namjoon looked away, but then smiled and turned to face Jungkook again. The younger started to get confused as the elder leaned onto him. Namjoon breathed out slowly.

"Please walk me home."

Jungkook flushed red and Namjoon grinned at the effect he had on the younger. Jungkook slowly stood up and picked up his and the other's bag. He held out his free hand, Namjoon took it and stood up. They walked out Uni and towards Namjoon's home. Jungkook held the elder's hands tightly, never wanting to let them go. Never. They walked for about 20 minutes in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. It was peaceful.