Bakugo's Girlfriend?

Yagi Lin's POV:

When I was younger, my mother would tell me stories about my father, about how they met and how my father saves the world. Once I asked her why I never saw him in person, she looked pained. Finally, on my sixth birthday, she told who he was and why we never spoke to him. She told me that my father is the number one hero, All Might and the reason I never met him was because he didn't even know I existed. She ran away when she found out she was pregnant. The only reason Mother told me this was because she found out that she was dying.

When I heard that I was shocked. In order to grasp the fact that the All Might, the number one hero was my father, I needed air, I needed to think, I asked mother if I could go out for a walk, she agreed that I needed time to grasp the fact that my father was All Might, so she let me go out. I stepped out to the cool spring air and hummed in approval, this is exactly what I need.

I was walking for about an hour and a half when I decided to turn back. As I was walking back, I noticed a cat stuck in a tree. I wanted to be like my dad and the first step to becoming a hero like him was to save the cat. One step at a time, I'll become a hero, taking small steps, until I can make my father proud.

I climbed the tree and got to the branch that the cat was on. I scooped the cat up in my arms. When I tried to turn around to get back down, I slipped and started to tumble down the tree. I held the cat tight and waited for the sharp pain in my butt, but it never came.

"Are you okay?" somebody asked me.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the arms of a boy with white hair and blue eyes. I noticed some burns scarring his face, too. Realizing that I was still in his arms, I stuttered a thanks and asked him to put me down. After he set me down, I remembered that the cat was still in my arms and I set it free. After I watched it run into the distance, I noticed a shadow behind the older boy and looked closer.

It was a boy who looked around my age with dual colored crimson and white hair and heterochromatic gray and blue eyes. He looked like the older boy except he was smaller.

"I'm Todoroki Toya," the older boy said.

"And I'm Todoroki Shoto," the younger boy added.

They were brothers.

"What's your name?" The older Todoroki asked.

"My name is Yagi Lin," I replied.

"Yagi, why are you out so late at night?" Toya asked.

He looked at me expectantly when I didn't answer the second question.

The younger Todoroki came out from behind his brother.

"Why are you out so late without a parent or a sibling?" he asked.

I just stood there, dumbfounded, as the boys looked at me. Finally, I answered their question.

"My mother is sick at home, I don't have siblings, and I just got lost," I replied.

"What about your father?" Shoto asked.

"My father's too busy to know that I exist," I told him.

I looked at Toya.

"Why did you save me from falling?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a smile and said, "because I'm training to become a hero, and heroes save people."

I smiled, waved goodbye and walked back home. When I got home, I ran to my mothers bed and told her that I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.