Eleven

Sehun's POV

Kris came, which was something shocking. I knew that he hated school. Especially after dropping out.

He sat between me and Yuri. I frowned, smelling perfume from him. Kris and perfumes? Nope.

"What's with the posters?" Kris asked. "Is it true, Yul? That you're pregnant? His child?"

"Yeah," Yuri answered gloomily. "I.. Didn't think that this'll happen. But it just did."

He brushed his fingers along Yuri's jawline. Why wasn't Yuri's jawline as sharp as mine? Then I knew what he was doing.

He was flirting.

I wanted to crush his pretty fingers, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I couldn't control my powers that I've been concentrating on.

Wind blew and hit Kris's head. He stumbled forward. Yuri frowned at me. I shrugged.

Meanwhile at the back, the K's were bickering among themselves. I didn't even know Kai talked that much.

"Hey," I said. "I don't know what you're bickering about, but remember Kai, no dirty plays."

"Got it," said Kai. "And isn't being a husband an advantage? I think its gone overboard."

"Yeah," I said. "And so does living close to a tree and getting much more oxygen than everyone else."

I didn't know that I was good in sarcasm. Kris got up after stumbling. He looked like a tall moron.

"Watch it," I said arrogantly. "My legs are so precious that if they touch a bankrupt person, it would cry."

"Sehun!" Yuri chastised. "What the hell is wrong with you? Kris is your friend too! Why are you doing this?"

"Was," I corrected. "And if I didn't know any better, your 'friend' here was just flirting. And as your husband, I had the right to do it."

"Sehun!" she chastised again. "You're so selfish! Kris didn't! And we're only married on a stupid piece of paper!"

Ouch. "B-But.. Oh yeah? It's on. It's war again, Yuri. And that stupid piece of paper was your parents' idea!" I said, saving my pride.

Later, Kai said, "Oh, dude. Pride doesn't matter now. She's mine. Save your congratulations for later when I win her in public."

I didn't know Kai could be so cocky. He used to be all nice and innocent. But now? Competitive. Kaipetitive.

After he said that, I realized that I just made a big mistake. The whole competition was about winning Yuri's fragile heart—that I already had.

But now? I just threw it on the ground and let it break. I'm such a dumbass.

Kai's POV

"Stop it," I said. "I said, stop it. Krystal Jung, stop it! My hair isn't something you can twirl with!"

"Well," she said. "It looks like something similar. It's too long. Let me cut it for you—"

"No," I said. I remembered that EXO had to follow their fathers overseas. So, there was nothing that can interfere with me and Yuri.

"And me," said Krystal. I frowned. "Don't freak out, but I just continued your sentence. ....interfere with you, Yuri and me."

"W-What?" I asked. "You... Have psychic powers too? Oh God, I don't want to protect you. I would be glad if you were attacked, even."

She glared, then smiled. "Jessica said that I was special. She also said that I can't tell anyone about this. And what do you mean, too?"

"I have it too," I said. "Not just me. EXO. And for your information—"

Someone pushed Krystal and she almost fell. Until I catch her. It was like the romantic moments like in dramas.

"Kai," said Yuri. "Nice one. Didn't know Krystal and you looked so good together. And Krys, nice hair today."

I almost said thank you. My mission was to get to Yuri, not draw her far away from me and date Krystal. I let Krystal fall.

To be continued