Fourteen

Sehun's POV

"Okay, then." I held back tears I didn't know I had. "Thank you for lending your heart to me and sorry for breaking it."

I was already choking on my tears. I turned around and went out—crying. Kai was still arguing with Krystal about something.

My eyes widened. Luhan was outside the hospital. I pinned him to the wall, holding his collar.

"Did you do that to Kris?" I asked. "Answer me! You jerk! Do you know what you have done?"

He easily kicked me. "I'm not here for Kris," said Luhan. "I'm here for Kwon Yuri. And you can't stop me."

He was right. I couldn't stop him. I tried charging at him, but he just punched me as if I'm nothing.

Yuri's POV

I was divorced. I was a widow. Wait. As in a normal widow or black widow? The spider black widow or Avengers' Black Widow—

"Yuri," said Luhan, smirking. "Long time no see. Wait, I think that was a mistake—that we met."

I gritted my teeth. "What do you want, Luhan?" My earlier pain—when Luhan stabbed me—started throbbing.

"Oh," said Luhan. "Nothing much. Just wanna kill you and make sure your father goes down too."

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning. "I thought you just wanted to stop that project?"

"Yes, at first," said Luhan. "But after what has happened? No. I'll shut you down for sure. After knowing that Kai likes you, that Kai's FBI—"

"What?" I asked. "That's.. impossible. Kai's just.. another transfer from another school in Seoul!"

"And Sehun is cheating on you," said Luhan. "With Krystal, of course. Ever wondered why Krystal's so nice to you? So that she could crush you later!"

"No," I said. "This is a lie. This.. is just a dream. I'm hallucinating. S-Sehun.. I divorced because.. he pushed me.."

I hugged my legs and put my head in the middle. Later, I heard sounds of people fighting.

I slowly lifted my head and saw Kai and Luhan fighting. Krystal was trying to help me out.

"Come on!" Krystal said. "Luhan was just buying time while his subordinates burn down the hospital! We've got everyone out. Just you!"

"No." I pulled back my hand. "Why didn't you tell me that you were interested in Sehun? Why did you act friendly?!"

"What are you talking about?" Krystal asked, confused. "Let's get outta here, then talk!"

Kai threw a punch and Luhan went out. "We'll meet again, Kwon Yuri," he said.

As soon as we were out, I realized that Krystal was telling the truth. The hospital was on fire, and some of Luhan's subordinate were captured.

The firefighters were busy putting out the fire. And I stood there, almost crying. A burnt body with blonde hair was there.

Sehun.

I knew it was Sehun. I hugged the body and started crying. Somebody tapped my shoulder, but I kept on crying.

"Hey," said a familiar voice. "Even though I was beaten up by Luhan, I still have the strength to get myself out of a building on fire."

"Sehun?" I identified him.

"And oh," said Sehun. "You're hugging an experiment. It is an experiment on making a human being."

No way. He couldn't have cheated on me. Krystal was too nice, and Sehun.. he loved me.

I hugged him. "I love you!" I shouted. "And I'm sorry for what I said earlier!"

"Argh!" a voice shouted and soon, I felt pain. Pain at the place where Luhan stabbed me. Then I realized what was happening.

I was stabbed, again. Maybe?

To be continued

Hey, I'm currently working on another fanfic. It's Kai and Krystal's love life. There will still be Yuri and Sehun in it, but note that Kaistal is the main character. To be more specific, it's still connected to this story, but Kai and Krystal will be the ones in love. Oops, did I reveal too much? 많이 기대해 주세요! 진짜 감사해요.