'Take It Or Date It' (Day 1)

I scrunched up my eyes as the sun shined through the blinds on my window. I sat up on my broken mattress and checked my laptop for the time; I don't own a phone.

'6:30am'

I'm up rather early.
I guess i'll have more time to get dressed and cleaned up before 1 pm. I slowly made my way off of my broken mattress and grabbed my dry shampoo. My hair was so bad but I've no money to pay for my electricity.

You may all be wondering and asking yourselves "but wait, have you never showered". Basically, my mum died when I was 6 years old, therefore my father cared for me. I had no mum. My dad and i had a huge argument only last week, he now won't speak to me and is refusing to help out with my house. I have a Saturday job cleaning tables in the same cafe I eat in. But it's just not enough to live on.

I applied my dry shampoo then searched through the clothes lying around on the floor. I found a black pair of leggings and a grey belly top. I quickly put on my clothes then sat on my mattress, putting on my cheap white trainers. I messed about with my long brunette hair hoping for a miracle to happen! I then put my black leather jacket on and made my way towards the door, picking up my handbag with my laptop and laptop charger on the way.

I made my way down to the local cafe and took my regular spot at the back. I sat down and plugged my laptop in, it was drained as I wasn't able to charge it yesterday.

11:am

I still had 2 hours before the show started. I can't go with an empty stomach that's for sure! I made my way up to the counter and ordered a cheese toastie and a cup of tea; I get a discount because I work on Saturdays. "That'll be £1 April. We'll bring i over when it's ready", I handed over my money and made my way back to my seat.

I searched the tv show 'take it or date it' to see what it was like. I watched a few episodes to pass time and ate my toastie when it was ready.

----------------------------
Sorry for this short and strange chapter.. But it'll get better soon!