'Take It Or Date It' (Day 1 Live)

3..2..1 ACTION

"Welcome to 'Take It Or Date It' where 3 guys and 1 girl join us in hope to meet their perfect man/woman", Taylor said to the camera and a huge audience Infront of him. I am so nervous, everyone here seems to know what they're doing, but me..

"If I could now have April to the stage", he yelled. Everyone cheered and clapped. I nervously made my way onto stage. "How are you, excited, nervous?", Taylor questioned then held the mic to my mouth. "I'm extremely nervous", I slightly laughed. "Ohhh we have a nervous one here", Taylor laughed. I knew I should've lied and told him I was excited.. "Joining us, could we have our 3 mystery guys", he yelled. I had already met them but I was told to pretended I hadn't. "Introduce yourselves", Taylor said.

"Hi I'm Cameron Dallas", "Hi I'm Matthew Espinosa", "Hi I'm Nash Grier", they all said after each other. "And I'm April Rose", I smiled. Trying to pretend I wasn't at all nervous any more.

"Here's how it goes, your first date shall be Nash, then Matthew and last but not least Cameron", he said. "6:00pm, for the next few nights you will meet with these guys in order, while they take you on a date", he continued.

Ok I got this. We all left the stage as Taylor followed.

"6:00pm tonight remember, meet Nash Here", Taylor explained to me, about to walk away. "Umm ok, but where do I go just now?", I asked. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Your dressing room is this way", he pointed and started walking as I followed.

He took me to this silver mirrored door, it looked amazing and I hadn't even entered yet!! He opened the door and made his way in. "This is Jasmine, she'll take care with your outfits, make up, hair etc", he explained. "Hello", she said. I shook her hand as Taylor left the room. "I was watching the show from here, your dating Nash right", she said. "Yeah", I replied. "Ok, which kind of look are we going for? Do you wanna keep it trendy, or glam it up?", she asked.

"Hmm, I'll try the trendy look first", I said. She pulled out this checkered shirt and denims. It didn't look as good as I expected..

"Um could I try glamming it up", I asked, hoping she would let me change my mind.

"Obv course you can"
She pulled out this stunning black dress with black heels. "Omg, I love it!", I squealed before realising I probably over reacted..

It was great!
Hopefully good enough to impress Nash. He seems like such a lovely guy.